bonesmashing

iblameorbital

iblameorbital

Iron
i been bonesmashing for couple months now. but yesterday. was my longest and painful sesh yet my zygo there is like big bumps i mean atleast they make my zygo look good should i bone smash my ramus next.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, sexcel and marchesi
you are going to die

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, cannotbeasked and sexcel
i been bonesmashing for couple months now. but yesterday. was my longest and painful sesh yet my zygo there is like big bumps i mean atleast they make my zygo look good should i bone smash my ramus next.
JFL, ur going to fuck up your simetry, also risk of dying if doing it wrong

• JFL
Reactions: sexcel
JAJAHAHAHHHA HBAHASHHAh AWHA HH A HAHBAHBAWHBABHABHHBAWHbAHBAHBHABDBAWHBAHBAHAHAHAHH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HBAH AHA

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
brainrot

• +1
Reactions: sexy
stupid kids

@Clavicular look what you have done...

Good shit bro, gonna hit a hard session today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ssreal, iblameorbital, oed and 2 others
Gatekeep bonesmashing bhai

Drop the IQ and bone changes

Dont bone smash your fucking ramus if you want it to chipp off lmaooo

Good shit bro, gonna hit a hard session today
Bro Yesterday i fucked up, i saw that One side was a bit more swelled so i didnt count the times i smashed i Just tried to fix the asymmetry but now Its Just worse, i Hope It Will go away soon

• JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash