Bonesmashing

longramus

longramus

Local 6’3 CL
I’ve been bone smashing for about a year and a half now and I think I’ve seen major improvements. My face is always bruised so it’s hard to tell what’s swollen and what’s bone. A couple months back I was diagnosed with CTE and I get really painful headaches every 30 min or so. Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this or do I need to hit harder? Bonesmashing isn’t cope right :forcedsmile:

this nigga so retarded

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xayru, aids and imthesupremecel
I’ve been bone smashing for about a year and a half now and I think I’ve seen major improvements. My face is always bruised so it’s hard to tell what’s swollen and what’s bone. A couple months back I was diagnosed with CTE and I get really painful headaches every 30 min or so. Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this or do I need to hit harder? Bonesmashing isn’t cope right :forcedsmile:
you're doing it wrong

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
nigga is retarded hopefully someone smashes a hammer trough your skull

• +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover
holy shit did you get brain damage from bonesmashing :lul::lul:

it doesnt work, because bonesmashing is pure blunt force trauma. surgery is the only way to fix craniofacial aesthetics.

Guys my face is bleeding I don’t think I’m hitting hard enough

I’ve been bone smashing for about a year and a half now and I think I’ve seen major improvements. My face is always bruised so it’s hard to tell what’s swollen and what’s bone. A couple months back I was diagnosed with CTE and I get really painful headaches every 30 min or so. Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this or do I need to hit harder? Bonesmashing isn’t cope right
It is not a cope , but simply you did it wrong fam

Guys my face is bleeding I don’t think I’m hitting hard enough
yes bhai keep smashing until you get facial paralysis

did you not even read what everyone in this thread said? jfl.

Attachments

• 3638898_Full_Face_Bonesmashing_Guide.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
If y’all couldn’t tell this is larp i’m getting surgery