Bonesmashing

zeto

zeto

Iron
Brow Ridge
View attachment 2880816
Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

Orbital Rim
View attachment 2880823
This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Ive had success using my phone with the case removed for the supras

maybe if op is lucky he breaks his skull and gets free jaw surgery from insurance cuz there is no way a turbo autist like this has a job