Bonesmashing

Ijustblame_

Ijustblame_

Iron
I just wanna know if bonesmashing is simply a cope or if it can really change your bonemass. We have wolffs law but since I havent seen any person that would prove it as something to really work I am still sceptic about this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, niggerslayer and wollet2
I just wanna know if bonesmashing is simply a cope or if it can really change your bonemass. We have wolffs law but since I havent seen any person that would prove it as something to really work I am still sceptic about this.
Go on and bash your cock in with a hammer to increase erect length. By conversion of micro fractures to osteoblasts you can transmute some extra gains. Wolffs law has proven true. It works on basically any surface area on the body, thereby including the male genitalia. Give it a try and fill us in on your results in a couple months time will you?

• JFL
Reactions: tachanka1
bonesmashing works. It only adds bone density, not mass.

Go on and bash your cock in with a hammer to increase erect length. By conversion of micro fractures to osteoblasts you can transmute some extra gains. Wolffs law has proven true. It works on basically any surface area on the body, thereby including the male genitalia. Give it a try and fill us in on your results in a couple months time will you?
Mabye I'll try, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer and mxrbled
:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: kambally
It works, but takes time, patience and the actualy fucking Will to bash your face.

It's cope. Find something else to do