Bony chin asymmetry, should I bonesmash?

itzNatehere

itzNatehere

Iron
The other side of my chin pops out more than the other. Should I bonesmash the fuck out of my chin to fix the asymmetry? If yes how long would it take to look symmetrical?
IMG 2294

could be a palate problem that causes some asymmetry
if not filler or an implant if you really care that much that your gonna do pseudoscience tiktok bs, maybe if your lucky you will get lefort 3 from breaking your jaw:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: itzNatehere
if not filler or an implant if you really care that much that your gonna do pseudoscience tiktok bs, maybe if your lucky you will get lefort 3 from breaking your jaw:feelsuhh:
meh it's aight its not that visible irl, idk if its a palate problem tho

Unironically used “tiktok” and “bonesmashing” in the same sentence, been around for much longer boyo 😆

meh it's aight its not that visible irl, idk if its a palate problem tho
if you have fucked teeth palate problem, if you got braces then its 99% chance bone issue which filler or implants would solve nut you dont need them tbh

Unironically used “tiktok” and “bonesmashing” in the same sentence, been around for much longer boyo 😆
most people know bonesmashing from tiktok and the only people who think it works are the autist 14yo who see it on tiktok