Boobs - What's Equivalent Sexual Trait On Men ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I think it's shoulders but but it could be height too.
Boobs even saggy boobs sexual trait for men. What could be "boobs" for women ?

• +1
Reactions: Over and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Nero, Vvvvxxxx, PrisonMike and 27 others
This.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross, Reoa, PrisonMike and 22 others
Face.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, forwardgrowth and randomvanish
It is frame.

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

wtf
"Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

Define broad shoulders. What could be "wow" for women ?

There's nothing equivalent. Men like large breasts, small breasts, firm breasts, saggy breasts or even no breasts at all. A woman will always be able to find a man that has a preference for her breast type. I can't think of anything that's the same with men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, PrisonMike, Greeicy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and randomvanish
good tits on women is a desirable trait, just like wide shoulders are a desirable trait, evolutionarily speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, garfyld, Zeta ascended and 6 others
A women will take 0.00001 of a second to see thats its a curry and go on looking for chad or tyrone
That’s not a curry jfl. @Tellem--t gtfih

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
good tits on women is a desirable trait, just like wide shoulders are a desirable trait, evolutionarily speaking.
This.
People forget we are glorified apes.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, MiroslavBulldosex, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
TBH i think its two traits frame and height

This.
People forget we are glorified apes.
Miss the good old days when all we had to worry about was reach the banana and knock the alpha male and steal his chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5891, Gaia262 and 4 others
Height or frame

But honestly face is soooo much more important in men in constrast to women, women can be considered hot as long as they have decent boobs and ass while having an ugly face.

Face is like 90% of attraction in men

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Gaia262, Deleted member 1849 and 5 others
bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
@Tellem--t im just mirin bro
Your frame was one of the first things I saw when I came on this site, it’s fucking ingrained in my mind
Inspired me to gymcell ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5143
Chiseled jawline = Nice Ass
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack
Hunter Eyes = Pretty Eyes

Frame is huge cope, I would say tall height on a man is the same as short height on a woman,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Gaia262, Deleted member 1849 and 4 others

Attachments

• 5872FBFA-FF51-4E42-A16E-D83C6CBA01F4.jpeg
    5872FBFA-FF51-4E42-A16E-D83C6CBA01F4.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 83
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear and Incoming
3E10ED64 A3FF 4672 A727 3750E7C0B525
0FDA3C8D A4F0 4E07 9C35 BC214FB0C0F5
462C9CAF 4C6C 4A58 ACD8 CBAD2DB949DC
0050C5E4 AFAD 43CF 922C DCFCCAE1C707

B6165309 0D5C 4F36 A422 E51B37BF0421
70401A9D B035 4AB8 A7BF 4E019C4456AD
D1E325DC AB21 4291 A642 10F5EB7C923A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1849, Over and 7 others
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack

Frame is huge cope, I would say tall height on a man is the same as short height on a woman,
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack this is so not true.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Dutcher
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Incoming and Deleted member 5143
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack

Everything is a "cope" to you if you don't have it.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel, Incoming, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
Muscle because some women like different sizes but in general bigger is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Height or frame

But honestly face is soooo much more important in men in constrast to women, women can be considered hot as long as they have decent boobs and ass while having an ugly face.

Face is like 90% of attraction in men
height is important as well, idk i feel like i’m held back for being manlet even if my face is enough to get some low quality women.
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack

height is near worthless without frame

• +1
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic and Deleted member 1680
Nice tits = broad shoulders
Nice arse = big dick
Good Face = good face
Hourglass figure = good proportions (large hip-waist ratio, long limbs, long leg length to torso length, tall height etc
height is important as well, idk i feel like i’m held back for being manlet even if my face is enough to get some low quality women.

height is near worthless without frame
A good height by default comes with good frame. Ive legit never seen an actual tall narrow man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
height + broad shoulders, and even more specifically, it is the shoulder to waist ratio. If your shoulders are roughly 1.6 times as wide as your waist, you are in the “ideal” category

boobs: v line & abs
ass: muscles & insertions
waist to hip : waist to shoulder

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
Chiseled Abs = Nice Rack

you can't see abs through a shirt, but you can see wide shoulders

saying that frame is a huge cope is probably the dumbest thing i've read on this forum all day from a non-greycel

you can't see abs through a shirt, but you can see wide shoulders

saying that frame is a huge cope is probably the dumbest thing i've read on this forum all day from a non-greycel

Bro Im skinny as shit and women say my body is hot all the time, and girls check me out when I work outside

Of all the slayers I knew none of them had massive frames, they were either skinny or roid body, but always always lean

The only time frame helps is that women love tall guys, and tall guys have bigger frame than short guys

I went to school with a lot of short dudes with massive frames and they never cleaned up with women, they were strong as fukk and would whoop your ass but theirf gfs were ugly

Also frame is easy to fix, just hop on HGH and steroids and your frame will become massive, see how many women you start slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Bro Im skinny as shit and women say my body is hot all the time, and girls check me out when I work outside

Of all the slayers I knew none of them had massive frames, they were either skinny or roid body, but always always lean

The only time frame helps is that women love tall guys, and tall guys have bigger frame than short guys

I went to school with a lot of short dudes with massive frames and they never cleaned up with women, they were strong as fukk and would whoop your ass but theirf gfs were ugly

Also frame is easy to fix, just hop on HGH and steroids and your frame will become massive, see how many women you start slaying
frame =/= muscles

The equivalent is a large upper-body : big, wide shoulders, and big pecs

face

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
isn't 2 just too much ?
No it's ideal, golden ratio lie what is the ideal waist to shoulder to men, just look at reeves and David laid body, then compare it to the ideal golden ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and randomvanish
No it's ideal, golden ratio lie what is the ideal waist to shoulder to men, just look at reeves and David laid body, then compare it to the ideal golden ratio
women tend to like fit guys and they generally never reach the ratio of 2. maybe 1.8 at best.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
women tend to like fit guys and they generally never reach the ratio of 2. maybe 1.8 at best.
More info bro . I mean average people cannot have 2 shoulder to waist ratio because of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
More info bro . I mean average people cannot have 2 shoulder to waist ratio because of genetics.

yeah it's over for me about having naturally that ratio though.i have wide frame with wide hip bones ffs.

I hate this thread. It's so fucking over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3795 and randomvanish
slayer jaw
jaw is attractive but not like boobs. a beautiful face on woman is attractive too but not like boobs.
boobs make me horny as fuck face doesn't. face the cause why you fall in love maybe but boobs are boobs.