Booked a visit to see the girl I really like in two weeks from now.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I'll be there with my mum, and her father will also be present. Wish me luck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Allandro, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
@TRUE_CEL @john2 @Vain786 @Biggdink @Lawton88 @Beastimmung @emeraldglass @Dodld @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @luljankybo @capybara @TranceMaxx @LiteralCaucasian @HimmyButler @forevermirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Kinda cringe ngl but good luck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
Kinda cringe ngl but good luck
Thank you. She lives 2 hours away from me. I video chatted with her again this afternoon.

I think I've found a gem. She seems inexperienced with men and is being her true natural self. We even are making our own playlist together.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Good job sporty! Try and hit it off! 👑

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Why tf is ur mum and her dad gonna be there? Are you gonna marry her or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 22918 and N1666
fair enough then. Isn’t it a bit early for that tho I swear u just came out of uni
I graduated a while ago.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
U ARE SOOO SOY HOLY SHIT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
Episode 4 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

• Love it
Thank you! So far she's ticked most of my boxes, but I need to screen her some more.
During the upcoming meeting, you will be able to analyze, but assume the best.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5inchcel
jfl bringing ur parents is straight up retarded. If anything shes just gonna put up a front so it becomes even harder to judge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemax, p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
During the upcoming meeting, you will be able to analyze, but assume the best.
I hope it'll go smoothly.
jfl bringing ur parents is straight up retarded. If anything shes just gonna put up a front so it becomes even harder to judge
I video called her for the past couple of weeks.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • Love it
how does she look @Xangsane ? more like indian or white girl?

• +1
it's over for your kids tbh

• So Sad
Nothing wrong with that. @anoright

how are you coming up with all those tales

• WTF
Nothing wrong with that. @anoright
they're probably gonna hate you for making them browner than you
can't image 3 autistic mini xangsanes making pheno threads all day

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
60,000 posts on here so you're considered an active member, rocking an anime profile picture and taken your mother with you to meet a girl.

This is exactly what we were just talking about @LiteralCaucasian - this is why I struggle to take this forum seriously now. :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Deleted member 21661, Xangsane and 2 others
60,000 posts on here so you're considered an active member, rocking an anime profile picture and taken your mother with you to meet a girl.

This is exactly what we were just talking about @LiteralCaucasian - this is why I struggle to take this forum seriously now. :lul:
I'm not far behind either. I am seriously considering to ban myself for 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: coke
I'm not far behind either. I am seriously considering to ban myself for 3 months.
i never understood why people ban themselves
just don't go on the site, or block the site on your router or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I doubt you're going to take your mother with you to date a girl you've ''fallen in love with'' on video calls though. :lul:

Post count ain't a problem, but if you're feeling like the website is affecting you mentally, sometimes it's good to take a reset. Honestly, some of the shit I'm seeing on here lately is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
i never understood why people ban themselves
just don't go on the site, or block the site on your router or something
It's symbolic. It's not like I'm leaving forever.
Much like with 4chan, you're here forever.
I doubt you're going to take your mother with you to date a girl you've ''fallen in love with'' on video calls though. :lul:

Post count ain't a problem, but if you're feeling like the website is affecting you mentally, sometimes it's good to take a reset. Honestly, some of the shit I'm seeing on here lately is crazy.
My great filter will be my prom. If it goes well, I'll buy a premium and delete everything I've ever posted. If not, I'll continue rotting.

• +1
Reactions: coke
  • Love it

Good luck bhai. Mirin halalmaxxing.
I'm Muslim so we need chaperones.
Consider your mental health first!
they're probably gonna hate you for making them browner than you
How different do you think they might look compared to me (assuming, for example, the child is male)?

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Or 3 mini Xangsanes with me and my wife discussing phenotypes on the dinner table, eating some good home-cooked food we prepared together.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
mirin'.

hope it works out for you. modern-dating is a fucking disaster, I wish I could skip it like you are doing, but it's impossible for me.

im stuck dating degenerate whores and sluts and it will never amount to anything.

• So Sad
so cute, how old are you op?

• Love it
mirin'.

hope it works out for you. modern-dating is a fucking disaster, I wish I could skip it like you are doing, but it's impossible for me.

im stuck dating degenerate whores and sluts and it will never amount to anything.
Please if you can, get into a religion so you could meet a good church girl, or ask your family or friends to help you arrange to meet a nice girl.
Thank you.
how old are you op?
I'm 25.

Please if you can, get into a religion so you could meet a good church girl, or ask your family or friends to help you arrange to meet a nice girl.
religion doesnt exist in the netherlands.

i used to go to church all the time when I was younger and the average age is ~60 there. Theres no young people.
Young people dont care about religion here.

Also I have no family. And my friends are degenerates that only know sluts/whores.

religion doesnt exist in the netherlands.

i used to go to church all the time when I was younger and the average age is ~60 there. Theres no young people.
Young people dont care about religion here.

Also I have no family. And my friends are degenerates that only know sluts/whores.
Don't surround yourself with degenerate friends.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm Muslim so we need chaperones.

Consider your mental health first!

How different do you think they might look compared to me (assuming, for example, the child is male)?
Your kids will look black no matter who you marry

• Hmm...