Booked forehead reduction surgery in 2 weeks but I want to cancel it (need advice pls no trolling)

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
At the time I booked it I felt really convinced, I have to do it to ascend etc. but now it's actually in 2 weeks, I could still cancel it and get my deposit refunded within 24 hours.

Yes I have a huge forehead but I'm starting to think I don't really want to do it.. I mean I could already get girls and could get a girlfriend to marry with not too much effort. I don't really have a huge motivation to cut up my whole head and be some freak for life. Basically I started getting majorly scared about it and I don't know what to do. any advice?

2024 06 06  013124

nigga answered his own question... state of this forum

might aswell shoot yourself and ask if you wanna get revived or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Mkhzee
Get a hair transplant instead of a reduction cuz if your hairline starts to recede you’ll see the scars.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
nigga answered his own question... state of this forum

might aswell shoot yourself and ask if you wanna get revived or not
im not sure though

Get a hair transplant instead of a reduction cuz if your hairline starts to recede you’ll see the scars.
its not enough to significantly lower my hairline

Cancel it retard, fucking yourself up cause of some forum, do that when you're absolutely sure it's safe, you might be autistic for the next rest of your life cause of this decision, your house isn't gonna be filled with htbs as soon as you get a slightly smaller head, this is cope

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and researcher888
Cancel it retard, fucking yourself up cause of some forum, do that when you're absolutely sure it's safe, you might be autistic for the next rest of your life cause of this decision, your house isn't gonna be filled with htbs as soon as you get a slightly smaller head, this is cope
are you sure? im worried now..

Cancel

• +1
Reactions: researcher888