Booooooo boooooo booooooooo boooooooooo... here comes Putin again scaring his people from rising against his authority

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

No nuclear bomb for my face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piec, TechnoBoss, scrunchables and 2 others
No nuclear bomb for my face
Understandable. But am I the very few in this world who know without a doubt nukes are blown out of proportion? If such tech really worked, Putin would have used it to save the lives of his "soldiers." Not only that, but he would've used an EMP too.

If such tech really worked, Putin would have used it to save the lives of his "soldiers." Not only that, but he would've used an EMP too.
JFL, if NATO ever let Putin even tactically use nukes without repercussions it is truly over

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and BigJimsWornOutTires
JFL, if NATO ever let Putin even tactically use nukes without repercussions it is truly over
Nukes are overrated. Whenever Putin makes threats of using nukes, it's to scare his people. We did the same thing a few years ago. Biden threatened Americans with F-15s and nukes.

Imagine the audacity there! The US government threatened to nuke itself. Shaking my head. Clownverse.

@Putin - should we be scared right now? Please tell us nothing will happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and BigJimsWornOutTires
best pfp in whole forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@DonaldJTrump - Thoughts on this?
Trump would probably say, "We will make the Middle East strong again. We will make Muslims safe again. And we will make America great again, greater than ever before. You know, I'm, like, a smart person. War isn't easy, but who wants war, right? Think about it."

Ka-Mala would say, "It's a burden that needs to be unburdened with more burdens." She then hysterically laughs and pees herself.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
And what would the implications of a nuclear war be on the looksmax.org?

• JFL
And what would the implications of a nuclear war be on the looksmax.org?
Nukes don't work that's why you haven't seen any demonstrations since the testing clips. Those tests required several things to be perfect. It took them dozens of failures to produce one successful mushroom cloud. As for the radiation, that too was exaggerated. They use nukes to scare the people while at the same time, making the people believe they're that great. They're liars. Not great.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Nukes don't work that's why you haven't seen any demonstrations since the testing clips. Those tests required several things to be perfect. It took them dozens of failures to produce one successful mushroom cloud. As for the radiation, that too was exaggerated. They use nukes to scare the people while at the same time, making the people believe they're that great. They're liars. Not great.
Jfl at their LARPing skills, BigJimsWornOutTires is on the case....

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back