Boost your GROWTH HORMONE by 400% (Easy/Cheap)

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Is this cope, or not?

Huge, if true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14854 and 5 others
Igf is also very important it does all things bone remodelling and growth etc because it activates M - TOR
Hgh is fat loss and anti aging cancel cell replication prevention
AMPK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13335 and BearBoy
GABA is in my stack from time to time. Great for lowering cortisol and relaxing

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Htobrother
Igf is also very important it does all things bone remodelling and growth etc
Hgh is fat loss and anti aging
Any cheap ways to boost that? Maybe K2 + GABA + something else is a god tier budget stack?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Htobrother
Idk but I wouldn't trust a tiktok faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Any cheap ways to boost that? Maybe K2 + GABA + something else is a god tier budget stack?
Best way to boost IGF-1 is eating lots of carbs and protein

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Marsiere214, Need2Ascend and 4 others
Igf is also very important it does all things bone remodelling and growth etc
Hgh is fat loss and anti aging
It doesn’t increase IGF-1, it does increase other growth hormones though. It’s not clear if they are anabolic or not

Peptides or just sleep based on circadian rhytm or real shit which is costly
To make significant changes you need igf 2:1ratio to gh

Best way to boost IGF-1 is eating lots of carbs and protein
I eat a lot of protein my igf is 212 but test and estrogen makes it 300 because of sensitivity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and TrestIsBest
just fart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Htobrother
Cistanche Tubulosa will raise growth hormone

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
idk fuck it

• JFL
I eat a lot of protein my igf is 212 but test and estrogen makes it 300 because of sensitivity
Shit igf levels bro

get on mk at least you can get to 300 - 400

• +1
Shit igf levels bro

get on mk at least you can get to 300 - 400
Im aware
I will
but I’m also aware that high test and the conversion with it it’s like 300
Because it makes it way sensitive to igf-1
I have those igf levels because of shit sleep and not sleeping regularly at the same time before 22

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Not best way but if we are talking about natural ways yes
Yeh that's what I meant. Best way would prolly be high doses of insulin + HGH

• +1
Im aware
I will
but I’m also aware that high test and the conversion with it it’s like 300
Because it makes it way sensitive to igf-1
I have those igf levels because of shit sleep and not sleeping regularly at the same time before 22
Yeah taking mk677 eating high protein meals and doing exercise could get you to 350 - 400 maybe or even more

did not watch but yes it's all cope

fasting increases IGF levels

• JFL
Reactions: ProfessorHinkTonny and TrestIsBest
fasting increases IGF levels
Crazy. Ig that's why humans used to be so freaking tall before agriculture invention. We are supposed to eat once every 1-2 days, a meal full of protein, get deep sleep, and exercise

• +1
Reactions: ProfessorHinkTonny and Deleted member 13335
Bullshit, it does the opposite

1st column is full-fed, 2nd is 15h fast, 3rd is 30h fast

It's a pretty known fact that one day a meal is ideal for humans. This proves it. IGF levels in growth plates are almost doubled

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
GABA can't pass the blood brain barrier so it's cope
I don't think it's about GABA passing BBB. It can still have effect on the body and its endocrine systems. And if mattered, a lot of drugs are just altered GABA which can pass BBB

Crazy. Ig that's why humans used to be so freaking tall before agriculture invention. We are supposed to eat once every 1-2 days, a meal full of protein, get deep sleep, and exercise
why do you think so? For me, as well as for many people, it's almost impossible to eat daily calorie requirement in 1 meal a day

FUCK TIKTOK
61266ce1dd02f11f909fc66f288914dd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
why do you think so? For me, as well as for many people, it's almost impossible to eat daily calorie requirement in 1 meal a day
I never hit my daily calorie requirement

View attachment 1338688

It's a pretty known fact that one day a meal is ideal for humans. This proves it. IGF levels in growth plates are almost doubled
Overall igf 1 decreases during fasting because igf 1 reduces blood glucose levels, there is no sense to increase it while on hunger

Overall igf 1 decreases during fasting because igf 1 reduces blood glucose levels, there is no sense to increase it while on hunger
Yeah, in the liver and kidneys. But in muscles and bones, IGF increases during fasting

read this too .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
View attachment 1338688

Send me link to study. Also, IGF levels in growth plates is obviously different to total blood levels of circulating IGF-1 although desirable nonetheless.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163719301035: "This study uncovered that fasting significantly reduced levels of IGF-1 [...]"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Send me link to study. Also, IGF levels in growth plates is obviously different to total blood levels of circulating IGF-1 although desirable nonetheless.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163719301035: "This study uncovered that fasting significantly reduced levels of IGF-1 [...]"
Why do u need IGF concentrated in liver and kidneys? Muscle and growth plate IGF increases during fasting

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article-pdf/138/12/5359/10900397/endo5359.pdf

it is legit , GHB and phenibut also promotes Growth hormone and is also hitting the GABA receptors , but growth hormone ages you

it is legit , GHB and phenibut also promotes Growth hormone and is also hitting the GABA receptors , but growth hormone ages you
fuck aging:ROFLMAO: stress = aging

normie tiktok supplement """gurus""" :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Nootropicsdepot
I mean like, source for study that says it raises GH, I've only known it as a t-booster till now so I was surprised to see what you said

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I mean like, source for study that says it raises GH, I've only known it as a t-booster till now so I was surprised to see what you said
Pretty sure I read it in a research paper/journal but this was ages ago prolly like a year ago, don't have the source on hand.

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend