Boosting testosterone after 19 useless??

Ajjubhai

Ajjubhai

Cooked in every way
Is there any benefit of boosting testosterone after 19 in terms attractiveness - will a person gain bone mass on face or anything??

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
no ofc not bones are fused,test starts to slowly drop after 19

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, maxxmclooks, Lidian and 1 other person
your dick will get bigger, more confidence, self esteem, build muscle faster, stop being a bitch and just every benefit of high t
only if u inject though not cucked increasingnatty ways

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, BrutalMogger and Lidian
your dick will get bigger, more confidence, self esteem, build muscle faster, stop being a bitch and just every benefit of high t
only if u inject though not cucked increasingnatty ways
the day you appeared on org was the day org had fallen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, mirrormogger, N1666 and 3 others
Is there any benefit of boosting testosterone after 19 in terms attractiveness - will a person gain bone mass on face or anything??
I mean if your healthy with healthy hormones, and up your test you'll start to look better no matter your age, and bones grow till death but mostly between 4-25

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai and Lidian
the day you appeared on org was the day org had fallen.
what do you want? again another dog barking for attention from me because you didn't get enough attention from people around you in real life or something? you want treats? bark for me like the dog u are, your mother is my bitch

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and BrutalMogger
what do you want? again another dog barking for attention from me because you didn't get enough attention from people around you in real life or something? you want treats? bark for me like the dog u are, your mother is my bitch
did someone get mad? :lul:

sounds like your mad , im sorry but i cant give you the attention your daddy didnt give you.
bark more bitch ur dad didnt give u attention so ur seeking for my attention but guess what kys dog ur dad is dead and ur mother is my bitch

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and BrutalMogger
bark more bitch ur dad didnt give u attention so ur seeking for my attention but guess what kys dog ur dad is dead and ur mother is my bitch
hey buddy who hurt you? you seem to have a problem with your parents with all of this projecting :feelshah:.

yeah there is definitely some problems in your home , i feel sorry for you hope you get better soon and i feel bad for your parents :feelshah:.
bark more bitch im giving u the attention u wanted in the first place happy?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
bark more bitch ur mother is my whore
Come man so childish of you to target his parents for no reason. The good thing is this is some internet bullshit otherwise irl people get ki*led for running thier mouth uncontrollably.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Come man so childish of you to target his parents for no reason. The good thing is this is some internet bullshit otherwise irl people get ki*led for running thier mouth uncontrollably.
well if anything, i would be the one that calls his mother a bitch and ALSO the one that kills so whats ur point?

he has a sad life let him keep talking this is probably the only chance he gets to talk to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai and BrutalMogger
why u always say some dumb shit, test starts to peak at 19, then slowly starts declining after turning 30..
Just like how apparently according to studies women peak late 20s to early 30s? Keep coping buddy them starts are fake it starts decline at 21 somewhat fast