bored as fuck rn

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
At my job, my neck is hurting too from how hunched down I be to look at my phone

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
hahahahahahha wagie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan, MA_ascender, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
I just killed a goat

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
same bruv

anything u wanna talk about? i’m down to virtually listen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, MA_ascender, ambi and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, liberiangrimreaper, ambi and 2 others
  • +1
At my job, my neck is hurting too from how hunched down I be to look at my phone

all of this just to life mogged , muh mericful god

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, PseudoMaxxer and <6PSLcel
But you get rlly good pay bhai
some days are better than others. depends on how far they have me driving to. couple days ago i had to drive like 150 miles which gave me $27 an hour that day when including mileage reimbursement

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and <6PSLcel
Hi want to talk abt baret
eh don’t really love barrets look

he’s obviously a top tier but i prefer other “psl gods” that are more masc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ltsOver
Daily humblebrag flexing getting paid to do nothing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and PseudoMaxxer
Do you hate your job? White-collar jobs are always boring and soulless.
hate? no, I hate working as a whole, waking up everyday and going in a place and spending your day there.

My job is easy as fuck, and most of the time i’m on my phone and I get paid very well for my age and amount of experience.

Only problem is 12h a day…

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Bomber517
i don’t even get lunch breaks they make me eat on the road
you get paid on the road tho, I eat in my car lmao, I don’t wanna eat in the place where you are supposed too cuz i’d have to socialize

• +1
bro you legit don't do shit all day lol you get paid to warm up the chair i don't believe you have anything to complain about
I wake up at 7 am and go home at 17, I spend my day in this shithole

bro you legit don't do shit all day lol you get paid to warm up the chair i don't believe you have anything to complain about
Why would they pay him if he doesn't do anything? Lol that doesn't make any sense

• +1
Reactions: timid and PseudoMaxxer
Why would they pay him if he doesn't do anything? Lol that doesn't make any sense
In fact, I do work but I just manage my work in a relaxing way not the other cucks here.

They work 8h straight no pauses nothing, I work maybe 30 minutes, rot for 10/15 minutes, then work again and so on…

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
In fact, I do work but I just manage my work in a relaxing way not the other cucks here.

They work 8h straight no pauses nothing, I work maybe 30 minutes, rot for 10/15 minutes, then work again and so on…
That's still annoying as fuark man I would probably rope if I were you

• +1
That's still annoying as fuark man I would probably rope if I were you
I wanna rope everyday don’t get me wrong, but it’s better then rotting home self hating

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Eriot Lodger
That's the reality of office Jobs. I had One too i was paid to do nothing but fill some excel spreadsheet and type some words in a PDF

• +1
I wanna rope everyday don’t get me wrong, but it’s better then rotting home self hating
Aight you said hated your job and your employers too so I guess you picked your poison.

• +1
That's the reality of office Jobs. I had One too i was paid to do nothing but fill some excel spreadsheet and type some words in a PDF
That sounds annoying to me. Kinda like schoolwork. I guess the times are the worse of it tho, not being able to sleep when you want, eat when you want etc.

• +1
That sounds annoying to me. Kinda like schoolwork. I guess the times are the worse of it tho, not being able to sleep when you want, eat when you want etc.
Do you prefer working a farming job like your ancestors did?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Eriot Lodger
Do you prefer working a farming job like your ancestors did?
Yeah I probably would if I had to pick on or the other. I worked with gardening, cutting the lawn, planting things etc. It was ok because I got some exercise at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah I probably would if I had to pick on or the other. I worked with gardening, cutting the lawn, planting things etc. It was ok because I got some exercise at least.
yeah try that shit in the summer

• Hmm...
What job do you have?

yeah try that shit in the summer
I did it in the summer? There were flexible working hours and not full working days tho. It was mostly black work which meant
the pay was good. Can't imagine working 9-5 for extended period, but that's just me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I did it in the summer? There were flexible working hours and not full working days tho. It was mostly black work which meant
the pay was good. Can't imagine working 9-5 for extended period, but that's just me.
can’t imagine it either, tryna make money online in some way or another

• Hmm...
Do you finish late?

• +1