Bored. Ask me anything and I will tell only the truth.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and 6ft6inches
Rate this song

In a subjective point of view, 10. I have known this song for years, and I like it. Another song of 6IX9INE's that I like a lot is Gummo.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nobody is interested in me. Over.

Have you thought of or fantasized about raping a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Madridista, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
We must ban usury

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
have you ever woken up to a blowjob, no alarm clock type shit

• +1
have you ever woken up to a blowjob, no alarm clock type shit
Never. That would be hot, though. Gosh, just thinking about sex depresses me. I wasn't born to be alone for this long...

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 8uAte and HTN_Mentalcel
How much do you know about nuclear weapons?

• +1
Has two girls ever kissed you simultaneously, one on each cheek while you were drinking from a water fountain?

Is sleep nirvana?

i think their not real honestly, nagasaki might unironically be just napalm bombs tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
I'm poorly-read on the subject. It doesn't help that everyone who talks about it usually makes the same comments like, "Nuclear weapons could destroy the whole planet! Humanity is doomed!" It's cheap drama.

• +1
if had the option for someone to shooot you in the head painlessly in the next week, owuld you let it happend?

• +1
Has two girls ever kissed you simultaneously, one on each cheek while you were drinking from a water fountain?
No. I remember one occasion on which girls were patting my hair and stroking my arms. It felt divine. Female affection is like a cure to depression.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
i think their not real honestly, nagasaki might unironically be just napalm bombs tbh
Then why did we not have a major world war in the past 40 years?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
same comments like, "Nuclear weapons could destroy the whole planet! Humanity is doomed!" It's cheap drama.
People’s reaction is exaggerated, although I’m truly curious about how much damage it could do and how many people it can wipe out

• JFL
if had the option for someone to shooot you in the head painlessly in the next week, owuld you let it happend?
No. There's so much I want to experiment. You can call me delusional if you want, but I still have hope that things will get a bit better for me.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Then why did we not have a major world war in the past 40 years?
Because everyone fears something that likely doesnt exist, there probably is gonna be a war soon though.

• +1
how many girls would u want to worship you

• +1
Tell me how to make money without moving off the basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, ingram33 and HTN_Mentalcel
Eres de espana?

• JFL
Because everyone fears something that likely doesnt exist, there probably is gonna be a war soon though.
I truly don’t wanna fight ngl, I have no energy or motivation to even go outside. Chronic depression has affected me hard last thing I want is to fight in a war.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and HTN_Mentalcel
how many girls would u want to worship you
A couple. 5 would be enough. I want these girls to smile when I approach them, to give me signs of interest, and move out of their way to satisfy me (not necessarily in a sexual way). At least once in my life I want to be the boy who the girls like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
I truly don’t wanna fight ngl, I have no energy or motivation to even go outside. Chronic depression has affected me hard last thing I want is to fight in a war.
Yeah only retarded SFcels wanna fight a war, no country is worth fighting because we are all countries are just colonies of israel.

• +1
Tell me how to make money without moving off the basement.
Sports bet. I bet on Real Madrid in some matches. It's not very lucrative, though.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Can I larp as spanish, my skintone is fitzpatrick 3

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and 8uAte
colonies of israel
Exactly the entire world is controlled by (them)) and almost everyone walking on earth nowadays is upset or depressed, brainwashed, hate eachother and has no future to look towards

• +1
whos ur top 3 from real madrid

• +1
Can I larp as spanish, my skintone is fitzpatrick 3
Sure. Olive skin is very common here.

These are the types of faces I walk past every day in Madrid:

44 229073588

There are other types as well. If you resemble them somewhat, you'd be fine here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 52345
I might be PSL autistic but all those eye areas are garbage jfl
We don't have much Cro-Magnid admixture in Spain. It's the robust influence of Cro-Magnons those give people that deep set eyes and hooded lids.

• +1
Completely typical in Spain and Portugal. Nice phenotype, by the way. How do you do with girls?
Good since I live in miami with a lot of hispanics, curious to see how I would do in spain.

• +1
Good since I live in miami with a lot of hispanics, curious to see how I would do in spain.
It's cuckold to advertise one's own women to foreigners, but yeah, you'd do fine here.

• JFL
@Diarrhoea keep laughing hindu dindu

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
i thought yuou were ukcel all this time?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, plukee and murdah
It’s so over for you then, jfl you’ll get drafted in WW by your curry PM and if you manage to survive you’ll probably get bombed off the map while recovering because of how much of a world police the UK is

I understand your struggles

• +1