Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Dwarfmaxxer
I need hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almu and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Females are kinda boring when you realize it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4563 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I've read somewhere from one of the goons here that guys can't understand half the shit women talk about, it was funny

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your threads remind me of finding the girl from my school on insta

• +1
Not in my opinion.

A lot of girls do bore me to death. "I love animals, my family, and my favorite television show is Friends" Ugh... shoot me now.

Then you have the geek girls who like vidya and anime (being goth is optional JFL). I can at least relate to them better, because of similar hobbies, but most of them are feminists. This is no problem for slaying, but if I were to LTR them it would become a problem rather quickly even if they never found out I use this website. Sometimes I see in them a mirror of myself, a deep rage at men for either perceived abandonment or abuse.

Then there are the truly interesting women. The bio-engineer from South America. The polyamorous girl with multiple boyfriends who sells shrooms to support her parents. The satanist who thinks she can sense ghosts.

There is also a correlation between how attractive a girl is and how interesting I find her to be. It's the blackpill in action, even within my own thoughts.

• +1