Born with good genetics

D

Deleted member 18194

Iron
I'm not a looksmaxxer or an incel, but I recently learned about this community though one of my friends. I was lucky enough to be born with a decently cute face. I'm pretty short (5'5) and I constantly act like a four year old autist, but I've been successful on the blue pill.

Of course I've heard people talk about how much they hate the incels, saying they're self-centered, blame women for all their problems, don't have any passions, and just sit on their computers all day.

The reason I made an account is because I realized if I woke up tomorrow 200lbs heavier with broken legs and a fractured face jaw bone nose-to-penis ratio or whatever, women and men alike would have repelled first impressions of me, and I would feel like shit.

I want to find the most facially unstructured, monkey skulled, short, genetically fucked up men on here and I want to talk to you guys and get to know you, and hopefully be your friend.

I think any type of positive support will be better than negativity or cyberbullying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, thereallegend, Av0nr and 6 others
I'm not a looksmaxxer or an incel, but I recently learned about this community though one of my friends. I was lucky enough to be born with a decently cute face. I'm pretty short (5'5) and I constantly act like a four year old autist, but I've been successful on the blue pill.

Of course I've heard people talk about how much they hate the incels, saying they're self-centered, blame women for all their problems, don't have any passions, and just sit on their computers all day.

The reason I made an account is because I realized if I woke up tomorrow 200lbs heavier with broken legs and a fractured face jaw bone nose-to-penis ratio or whatever, women and men alike would have repelled first impressions of me, and I would feel like shit.

I want to find the most facially unstructured, monkey skulled, short, genetically fucked up men on here and I want to talk to you guys and get to know you, and hopefully be your friend.

I think any type of positive support will be better than negativity or cyberbullying.
your face saved you from inceldom with 5'5

5'5 its over buddy welcome to the site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 16771, GRIID and 5 others
What on the absolute autistic fuck are you going on about you rat faced shit brained ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 15252, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
your face saved you from inceldom with 5'5
No face for your height, no height for your face, complete package or death, greycel

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Yerico7

"(5'5)" :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
What on the absolute autistic fuck are you going on about you rat faced shit brained ape.
Just realized its a woman larping as a man, tag all the mods lets get this faggot banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadethnic101 and SendMePicsToRate
How does this site attract so many lunatics :lul::lul::lul:

No face for your height, no height for your face, complete package or death, greycel
you mean op is greycel? because I ain't

Kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Lol this is exactly why I made this post
So you could be beaten and whipped like the little runty abused dog you are, hope you fucking rope you absolute cretin.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
damn 5,5 is brutal

jojo ringling
gay pride GIF

Well I do look a bit faggotyand feminine but at least I can bench 200
you look ok but height is brutal, do you have girlfriend or hve you been in a relationship or had sex

you look ok but height is brutal, do you have girlfriend or hve you been in a relationship or had sex
I've had a few strong relationships, of course the girl was always shorter than me and I know height is pretty important. I'm currently performing squid cube operations at an art and design institution. I think my dad having a nice jawline/face structure has been carrying me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and sub5inchcel