Boron worth getting?

ibragimov08

ibragimov08

Iron
Heard it enhances bone development and test levels so I'm wondering if its cope or genuinely worth it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Tried to cycle it, insane libido boost for the first week and a lot of weird sides. It's also fucks with your thyroid hormones and cortisol I got severe insomnia from it. It definitely has real effects unlike other supplements but the negatives make it shit just hop on gear tbh

Tried to cycle it, insane libido boost for the first week and a lot of weird sides. It's also fucks with your thyroid hormones and cortisol I got severe insomnia from it. It definitely has real effects unlike other supplements but the negatives make it shit just hop on gear tbh
How much were you taking bro? That is not normal

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
How much were you taking bro? That is not normal
Started at 6mg a day then bumped it to 9mg twice a day so 18 total so kinda high. The sides were crazy compared to other supplements I have taken

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and ey88
Started at 6mg a day then bumped it to 9mg twice a day so 18 total so kinda high. The sides were crazy compared to other supplements I have taken
Well no shit the side effects were high, you were taking double the safe daily dose just with the supplement, not to mention any other boron you were getting through your diet

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Well no shit the side effects were high, you were taking double the safe daily dose just with the supplement, not to mention any other boron you were getting through your diet
Boron only becomes fatal at 20,000mg, if you don't take a high dose it's just a cope like other supplements