BOTB Acne Guide

übermog

übermog

only jesus can save you
tldr stop consuming garbage, eat raw animals, stop showering

Acne means bad Skin, it is a poor way of describing bad Skin because there are different causes for bad Skin and the Word Acne doesnt regard the Cause, Acne caused by Cause1 is different from Acne caused by Cause2.

Oily or dry Skin and Skin diseases, illnesses and other Skin conditions are a different Topic.

Causes of Acne:
-Toxine deposal (Most common)
-Inflammation (Second most common)
-Bacteria (Third most common)
-Clogged Pores (least common)

There are prolly some other causes of Acne but those are rare, you dont have to care about them

Hormones dont cause Acne, as long as you dont roid, Hormones only cause Acne when other bodily Systems dont work properly, you are not supposed to get Acne during puberty, but you get Acne during Puberty because your Health is garbanzino.

Toxine deposal:

Your Body is overloaded with Toxines in todays World, your Body cant clear itself of all Toxins because there are to many Toxins to clear itself from and because your Health is impaired and with that your Ability to detox. The Body now has Toxins (icluding things like heavy Metals, just think Toxins everything that the Body doesnt want to have) it cant get rid off, what does it do? Some Peoples Bodies store the Toxins in Places such as Skin, because storing them in the Skin is less dangerous than storing in the Liver or any other Organ. Those who dont have Acne simply store the toxins in their Organs or other places in the Body, People without Acne simply store the Toxins somehwhere else in the Body. What does this storing of Toxins in the Skin do? It causes Acne! So what can we do about it? Firstly you must reduce consumption of Toxins. What are Toxins? Plastics, heavy Metals, starch, seed oils, Skin Care Poison, Xenoestrogen, Phytoestrogens, artificial dyes, chemicals etc, you get the idea. Throw all your plastic belongings away, and i mean it, all of them, your Shoes, your Keyboard, your everything that is made from Plastic. Plastic is stuff that is made from Oil, so the Polyester Trousers of yours are Plastic, the Cordura Keyring is plastic, the G10 Knife grip is Plastic. etc etc. Now you must consume things that allow your Body to detox, aka raw animal products, raw milk raw organs raw eggs raw meat raw cheese. Is it raw? Is it from an Animal? Eat it! You really think our Ancestors ate some Plants they dug up from the ground? You must eat animals. If you start doing this then you will first see an increase in White Heads on your Skin for two or three days (dont pop them) and then your Acne will slowly go away over the course of one week.

Inflammation:

Everybody knows what Inflammation is, nobody knows it causes Acne. If you fix your Health with the raw Animal Diet (raw animal doesnt mean meat only btw), your Inflammation will go away on its own. Dont take Anti-Oxidants, they are estrogenic and suppress your Bodies capabilities of Inflammatory regulation, if u want you can inject Glutathione, but you wont be able to source or afford that anyway.

Bacteria:

Some People have Bacteria on their Skin which cause Acne. Fix Health = Body will be able to kill Bacteria. If you want to speed this process up you could use LZ1 Peptide but again impossibke to source. Some Doctors prescribe anti biotics but i mean lol who willingly takes anti biotics (they rape your health). simply stop taking showers and stop torturing your skin with chemicals and your skin will regaine the ability to fight of the Bacteria

Clogged Pores:

Almost never the cause. The Money greedy companies sell products to cleanse and shit thats all bullshit, just stop showering and your body will regaine the ability to properly cleanse itself

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and MA_ascender
@Alexanderr thank you for the BOTB pin

1-don't be a dirty nigger
2-accutane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and BimaxLaser
H2O
Just be clean and have a good diet

Toxine deposal (Most common)
if that was true then why does accutane work so effectively?
all it does is lower the sebum production - nothing to do with toxins or anything

and accutane itself is toxic in other ways...

if that was true then why does accutane work so effectively?
all it does is lower the sebum production - nothing to do with toxins or anything

and accutane itself is toxic in other ways...
no sebum = no toxins getting delivered to the skin, i will not put any more effort into this guide, some will see, some will be blind

no sebum = no toxins getting delivered to the skin, i will not put any more effort into this guide, some will see, some will be blind
nigga so now sebum is a "toxin delivery system"? 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MA_ascender
instagram reels "crunchy mom" brainrot
it's a "feel good" type of solution
acne looks disgusting so therefore it has to be something "toxic"
it's kindof cope too - thinking that it's toxins and not genetic predisposition - also meaning that some unfortunate people will have to struggle with acne their entire life even through multiple accutane rounds

I drank this coolaid myself, but the only thing that has actually worked for me was vitamin b5 - which regulates sebum production, so similar mechanism to accutane...

notice how op at no point actually described the mechanism how the supposed toxins are delivered to the skin
neither what exactly the toxins even are
and why are they "getting delivered" predominantly onto the face and back - how interesting that these just so happen to be the parts of body where the skin has the most sebaceous glands...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MA_ascender