Both my parents are ignorant broke faggots

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Doesn't matter one bit how many times I tell them how shit my fucking life has been. They always say it's BDD, I'm delusional, blah blah blah.
My faggot father always says he'll solve it, we'll solve my issue, we'll get you surgery. Lmao what a fucking piece of shit, he thinks I don't know he's broke as fuck? I even told this fucking faggot he needs to start doing youtube videos on common legal problems so that he'll get clients as a lawyer and he refused to do so. Wonders why he has maybe 1-2 clients and that's it. NO MONEY.

My mother only works 2 weeks as an MD / month, instead of 4 weeks like a regular person. I have already told her I DON"T NEED TO SEE HER HERE, JUST KEEP WORKING 4 WEEKS A MONTH AND HELP ME GET THE MONEY. I have no money for surgeries, only 6k due to my own hard work. These 2 fags will never amount to any money. I have zero chance of ever fixing my health and looks.

There's no way they won't pay for this. Why do such absolute cunts ever become parents?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 19453, ripcordgod1 and 6 others
The Law of Victims says you can’t be a victim if you don’t relinquish power to some-
one capable of making you a victim. When you bequeath control to others, you
essentially become a hitchhiker with no seat belt. You take the passenger seat in
a stranger’s car, which could be murderous to your financial plan. And when that
happens, you’re vulnerable to joining the ranks of victims.
The road to victimhood is through denial: First responsibility, then account-
ability. People who don’t take responsibility are victims. Some of them are born
victims and, instead of trying to improve their hand, they fold and give up. For
them, everyone has the solution to their problems but them. And their problems?
Not their fault. Nope, someone else is to blame. Instead of looking within, they look
outward and project responsibility to some other entity. Victims are Sidewalkers
who refuse to take the driver’s seat of their own lives and live under a dark cloud
of “theys” reflective of a “me against them” attitude.
“They laid me off.”
“They changed the terms.”
“They cheated me.”
“They didn’t tell me.”
“They raised my rent.”
“They raised my interest rate.”
Invariably, all these “theys” are self-imposed. If the landlord raised your rent,
is it his fault you decided to live there and you didn’t read the lease agreement?
If the company laid you off, is it their fault you chose to work there? Was it my
fault that I was a broke 25-year-old stuck in a blizzard in a limo on the side of the
road? It was.
There was a recent labor union rally against Wal-Mart from employees dis-
gruntled with the retailer’s poor wages. A 33-year-old employee named Eugene
complained about his employer arguing that he spent three years unloading trucks
for $11.15 an hour, which was below the retail industry average of $12.95 an hour.
His grievance? He can’t afford a car or Wal-Mart’s health insurance.
Wow, how disturbing. Was someone arrested? Seriously, someone should arrest
the man who put the loaded gun to Eugene’s head forcing him to work at Wal-
Mart for a below-market wage! Give this guy a bitch-slap. No one forced him to

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
You already got the bourgeoisie parents but they're lazy. What a shitty outcome of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member, Chinacurry and 1 other person
You already got the bourgeoisie parents but they're lazy. What a shitty outcome of life
Yeah you're right. They could easily make me the money OR help me get it in a year. BUT these 2 faggots won't do it. No way they won't pay for this in the end.

Stop blaming your parents and make your own money

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 24444
Stop blaming your parents and make your own money
I do make money but given the costs there's no way I am going to have made all that money by the end of 2 years. hence why I am here venting. They could easily have gained all that money but voluntarily refuse to help me fix this.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What surgeries

Doesn't matter one bit how many times I tell them how shit my fucking life has been. They always say it's BDD, I'm delusional, blah blah blah.
My faggot father always says he'll solve it, we'll solve my issue, we'll get you surgery. Lmao what a fucking piece of shit, he thinks I don't know he's broke as fuck? I even told this fucking faggot he needs to start doing youtube videos on common legal problems so that he'll get clients as a lawyer and he refused to do so. Wonders why he has maybe 1-2 clients and that's it. NO MONEY.

My mother only works 2 weeks as an MD / month, instead of 4 weeks like a regular person. I have already told her I DON"T NEED TO SEE HER HERE, JUST KEEP WORKING 4 WEEKS A MONTH AND HELP ME GET THE MONEY. I have no money for surgeries, only 6k due to my own hard work. These 2 fags will never amount to any money. I have zero chance of ever fixing my health and looks.

There's no way they won't pay for this. Why do such absolute cunts ever become parents?
If I was your father I'd beat your ass and tell you to quit being a faggot yourself. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Go smuggle some drugs or something pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, RAITEIII, Truecel14 and 3 others
you're such a spoiled little shit.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and Deleted member 12002
If I was your father I'd beat your ass and tell you to quit being a faggot yourself. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Go smuggle some drugs or something pussy.
With your looks I'd expect you to be some weak pussy, which you certainly are irl, but here you';re just putting on air. I'd love to watch some low inhib guy break your back literally. I know if I was in the US and found you I'd stomp you into a 1 year coma at the very least, out of instinct. Gtfo of my thread fucking faggot. On my ignore list you go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 18879, Truecel14 and 3 others
you're such a spoiled little shit.
Yeah like you'd know. Quit your assumptions and tie that noose around your neck and do a bicep curl with it please

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
With your looks I'd expect you to be some weak pussy, which you certainly are irl, but here you';re just putting on air. I'd love to watch some low inhib guy break your back literally. I know if I was in the US and found you I'd stomp you into a 1 year coma at the very least, out of instinct. Gtfo of my thread fucking faggot. On my ignore list you go.
Lol, sure you would.

Revolutionary looksmaxing insight

I love being told to stop complaining by HTN+as a sub 5. JFL at the replies in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
He's cool and his advice of taking responsibility comes from a good place.

Unironically you need first to find your own ways, because you can control what you do and can have a more predictable outcome. However I know you already have, we already ARE doing what we can so the next line is the parents.

It also pisses me off they are unable to help me and I flame them a lot for that. I dont even know how I sank this deep and low to consider them a choice but well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
He's cool and his advice of taking responsibility comes from a good place.

Unironically you need first to find your own ways, because you can control what you do and can have a more predictable outcome. However I know you already have, we already ARE doing what we can so the next line is the parents.

It also pisses me off they are unable to help me and I flame them a lot for that. I dont even know how I sank this deep and low to consider them a choice but well
wdym