Both my parents have really deep set eyes , but i smh have bulging eyes for some reason

M

macaronidog

Iron
Both my parents have rlly deep
set eyes. i can see their brow ridge clearly protruded and defined. However , i got fucking bulging eyes and i'm wondering if it'll change with puberty . my brother also had deep set eyes . (14 btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, Funnyunenjoyer1 and greycel
set eyes. i can see their brow ridge clearly protruded and defined. However , i got fucking bulging eyes and i'm wondering if it'll change with puberty . my brother also had deep set eyes . (14 btw)
It’s genetics don’t worry about that if you can’t change it

You are just 14 there's a chance it may develop later on. Also check for any eye issue like myopia etc etc

mailman had bug eyes

Genetics are weird brah, even if you have good potential/parents you can still be fucked over. I constantly lament over my wasted height potential

My eye depth and browridge seriously changed a fuckton since I was 14

I think youll be fine. You cant compare yourself to adults if you havent gine through puberty

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
accept its over