Both Redpill and Blackpill are kinda cope

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
They are both fundamentally true, but you often cant apply them to real life situations. For example, when gaming a girl, I lost more girls by acting redpill than when I was just trying to be sweet to them (Bluepill). When they feel ignored, rejected or not valued, a lot of girls just cut contact with you. For some this might work but in the end you will more girls doing so then winning them. Right now I am, for thr first time in my life, running simp game (not exagerrated like triple texting and begging) and it works better than my nonchalant colder text game before tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
when gaming a girl, I lost more girls by acting redpill than when I was just trying to be sweet to them (Bluepill)
Right now I am, for the first time in my life, running simp game and it works better than my nonchalant colder text game before
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, FacialStructure404, audimax and 1 other person
Lmao I meant conscious simp game, I obviously had my fair share of being too nice before too. I balance it now

They are both fundamentally true, but you often cant apply them to real life situations. For example, when gaming a girl, I lost more girls by acting redpill than when I was just trying to be sweet to them (Bluepill). When they feel ignored, rejected or not valued, a lot of girls just cut contact with you. For some this might work but in the end you will more girls doing so then winning them. Right now I am, for thr first time in my life, running simp game (not exagerrated like triple texting and begging) and it works better than my nonchalant colder text game before tbh.
Autism tbh everyone here knows that PUA is bullshit. Hell one of the forums that originated this forum was called PUAhate

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, humanoidsub7, Pikabro and 2 others
how does this prove the blackpil doesn't function? if you had the looks, it wouldn't matter much how you write to the foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32804
ofc faggot they know u ar online 24/7 so playing hot n cold on them its gonna turn them off

Blackpill is true but what you said about redpill lines up with my experience exactly. I had more success with women when I acted sort of tender (not in bed, they want to be chokefucked and pounded). I tried waiting several days before replying to messages etc and it cucked me out of slays. Women lose interest easily and they won't tolerate your fake "alpha" act unless you're a Chad. If she's attracted to you, close the sale - don't bother playing these retarded games.

Blackpill is true but what you said about redpill lines up with my experience exactly. I had more success with women when I acted sort of tender (not in bed, they want to be chokefucked and pounded). I tried waiting several days before replying to messages etc and it cucked me out of slays. Women lose interest easily and they won't tolerate your fake "alpha" act unless you're a Chad. If she's attracted to you, close the sale - don't bother playing these retarded games.
You have to be about it, not act like it, doing shit like leaving foids on deliver and not being affectionate only works if you’re gl cuz the foid is actually the one who wants your attention and not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 23391
how does this prove the blackpil doesn't function? if you had the looks, it wouldn't matter much how you write to the foids.
Yeah but almost noone is Chad. You cant view this in a black white way, everyone except Chad has to play the game, and even he has to a little bit. Chads get cucked too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro and datboijj
Yeah but almost noone is Chad. You cant view this in a black white way, everyone except Chad has to play the game, and even he has to a little bit. Chads get cucked too
When did I mention chad? I talked about being gl.

Autism tbh everyone here knows that PUA is bullshit. Hell one of the forums that originated this forum was called PUAhate
No such thing as GAME in mating, its if she finds you highly sexually attractive or not. I rmember those pua tv shows talking about naturals and negging BS talk. Not shocked the better looking men in these shows who didn't act like bafoons and acted somewhat normal did the best.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Isn’t that just blackpill? If a girl is attracted and you like her things go naturally from there. The core blackpill concept of ‘coping’ is when subhumans try to overcomplicate or distract themselves from reality. PUA redpill shit is one of those copes.

Overdosing on blackpills and LDARing black and white world view etc is a cope for the weak minded.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Maximilian
This thread alone will show you...
You might not be Chad

Isn’t that just blackpill? If a girl is attracted and you like her things go naturally from there. The core blackpill concept of ‘coping’ is when subhumans try to overcomplicate or distract themselves from reality. PUA redpill shit is one of those copes.

Overdosing on blackpills and LDARing black and white world view etc is a cope for the weak minded.
game talk is coping one the first day of highschool i saw a cute latina chick from my class literally run up and grab and pinch the butt of some arab dude with amazing hair. I had a crush on this girl and literally three weeks later they were dating. This girl would walk into a class room and light up the room. They had this short jewish kid named hanz who tried to jestermax but ended up getting friend-zoned.

whats even more sad once in the science lab the electricty went out in our small section of the building and she and her friend and a group of other began throwing papper balls and i joined in, everyone was smiling and laughing in that momment i was day-dreaming about her and thinking she was smilling and laughing because she desired me. TIme had passed and her boyfriend has a free period with me, basically you can go to the computer room or do anything on the campus for a hour. So sometimes the did would do school projects on the pcs, one day i was leaving to go to tennis class which was 12 min away by bus to reach the court.

And as im leaving i see the latina chick ill call her ashely kissing the arab dude, i didn't even take the bus i walked 22 minutes to the tennis court while saying fuck this life, i even cursed at my tennis racket.

Last edited:
That's massive cope. Chad doesn't have to play and the "game" is just betabuxxing. When normies are in relationships with foids the foids are just using them for emotional and sometimes financial support untill they find Chad.

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
That's massive cope. Chad doesn't have to play and the "game" is just betabuxxing. When normies are in relationships with foids the foids are just using them for emotional and sometimes financial support untill they find Chad.
I agree somewhat folks keep saying chad have to play the game a little now he doesn't. And to say chads get cucked to is cope, yes its possible but it almost never happens. I literally had a male cousin have a women from the gym say he looked like a actor, come up to him and invite him back to her place to fuck and cook him dinner this was a asian women with a bubble booty and who worked out. She always text and call for him to come over and fuck and cook him dinner and watch a movie. She didn't demand him pay any bills take her out to dinner or even pay for her to get her hair and makeup done.

If a women sexually desires you she will not make you jump hoops, you will barely have to do anything. Normies have to go out on all these dates with said women just at a chance of pussy and even when they get it there is a understanding the guy will give emotional support and sometimes finanial support or sex is off the table. Chad/tyrone or anyone who is desired by women don't have to give emotional support and lisent to her day at work or bullshit emotional drama stories or help her financially or take her out on a bunch of dates. Women are not stupid they already know if they annoy their chad/tyrone fuck buddy he will get annoyed and go fuck other women, thats why they don't bring up any of that emotional baggage and stories or bring up financial support.

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
I agree somewhat folks keep saying chad have to play the game a little now he doesn't. And to say chads get cucked to is cope, yes its possible but it almost never happens. I literally had a male cousin have a women from the gym say he looked like a actor, come up to him and invite him back to her place to fuck and cook him dinner this was a asian women with a bubble booty and who worked out. She always text and call for him to come over and fuck and cook him dinner and watch a movie. She didn't demand him pay any bills take her out to dinner or even pay for her to get her hair and makeup done.

If a women sexually desires you she will not make you jump hoops, you will barely have to do anything. Normies have to go out on all these dates with said women just at a chance of pussy and even when they get it there is a understanding the guy will give emotional support and sometimes finanial support or sex is off the table. Chad/tyrone or anyone who is desired by women don't have to give emotional support and lisent to her day at work or bullshit emotional drama stories or help her financially or take her out on a bunch of dates. Women are not stupid they already know if they annoy their chad/tyrone fuck buddy he will get annoyed and go fuck other women, thats why they don't bring up any of that emotional baggage and stories or bring up financial support.
Agree with everything outside "women are not stupid."

Agree with everything outside "women are not stupid."
women PLAY STUPID as a mating tactic and to gain social power and have policies change in their favor. Its the same reason in any situation where both men and women have sex and both parties are drunk the man can be accused of rape and jailed, and is considred a criminal because the women after the fact believes she was taken advantage of, but doesn't see it as her taking advantage of another drunk person. In some cases these women have regret sex and weeks if not weeks,months or years get upset they didn't get their outcome in life and come back 10-30 years later saying they were sexually raped or assulted as a way to punish said person for not giving them what they want in some cases its money or commitment or promised opprutunities.

women PLAY STUPID as a mating tactic and to gain social power and have policies change in their favor. Its the same reason in any situation where both men and women have sex and both parties are drunk the man can be accused of rape and jailed, and is considred a criminal because the women after the fact believes she was taken advantage of, but doesn't see it as her taking advantage of another drunk person. In some cases these women have regret sex and weeks if not weeks,months or years get upset they didn't get their outcome in life and come back 10-30 years later saying they were sexually raped or assulted as a way to punish said person for not giving them what they want in some cases its money or commitment or promised opprutunities.
Women statistically have a lower IQ than men.

pua is obviously cringe fake shit