Botox for high eyebrow

penguinza

penguinza

Iron
So I have a tendency in one of my eyebrows to raise it. I’ve corrected it a lot over the past year but sometimes it still rises up and the other one doesn’t (muscle imbalance)? Should I get Botox in my eyebrow that has the tendency to rise up so it can permanently stay neutral? And what’s the procedure called cuz i def wanna fix this. Thx

So I have a tendency in one of my eyebrows to raise it. I’ve corrected it a lot over the past year but sometimes it still rises up and the other one doesn’t (muscle imbalance)? Should I get Botox in my eyebrow that has the tendency to rise up so it can permanently stay neutral? And what’s the procedure called cuz i def wanna fix this. Thx
Dont stress it, nobody cares, you should get lefort 4 instead

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Dont stress it, nobody cares, you should get lefort 4 instead
The thing is my eye area is symmetrical, as well as my eyebrows. Just one rises higher. It’s not a bone structure issue it’s just a muscle tendency, I can relax it when I focus on it

The thing is my eye area is symmetrical, as well as my eyebrows. Just one rises higher. It’s not a bone structure issue it’s just a muscle tendency, I can relax it when I focus on it
Train the other eyebrow then, thats what i did
Btw give rep plz

• +1
Reactions: penguinza