Botox in the temporalis for more prominent cheekbones?

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
84D9A690 E222 4D08 86DB C4043AADB956
12975C20 CCF8 4150 9464 0EB5FB5C5C85

The area above the cheekbones is where parts of the temporalis muscle is located. I assume with age her temporalis has atrophied thus making her infra temple look more narrow and cheekbones sharper.

This could most likely be achieved with just botox. What do you guys think?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, danny phantom, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
This account has No status i might aswell just quit fully at this point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27544
It’s literally just fat loss.

It’s literally just fat loss.
You’re retarded and i cant bother to explain why as your ignorance Will Come in the way of objective reality.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Head 4058 f1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and LiterallyNightwing
This account has No status i might aswell just quit fully at this point
Aren't there a site on the internet where they discuss plastic surgery, botox, fillers etc ?

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Are there a site on the internet where they discuss plastic surgery, botox, fillers etc ?
Not anywhere with half a brain atleast.

This mf has some accident that raped his temporalis and it clearly shows just how big it is and how much botox could change it in theory.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21532
Not anywhere with half a brain atleast.

This mf has some accident that raped his temporalis and it clearly shows just how big it is and how much botox could change it in theory.

View attachment 2185684
Ai suggested the following sites when asked

Suggest some forum webites that discuss plastic surgery results, fillers, botox for purely cosmetic reasons :
  1. RealSelf is a popular forum website where people discuss their experiences with cosmetic procedures like plastic surgery, fillers, and BOTOX.
  2. Another forum website is MakeMeHeal, which is specifically designed for people who are considering or have undergone plastic surgery.
  3. The Plastic Surgery Forum is also a good resource for discussing various cosmetic procedures and their results.
  4. Estheticon is another forum website where people can share their experiences, ask questions, and get advice about various cosmetic treatments, including plastic surgery, fillers, and BOTOX.

Ai suggested the following sites when asked

Suggest some forum webites that discuss plastic surgery results, fillers, botox for purely cosmetic reasons :
  1. RealSelf is a popular forum website where people discuss their experiences with cosmetic procedures like plastic surgery, fillers, and BOTOX.
  2. Another forum website is MakeMeHeal, which is specifically designed for people who are considering or have undergone plastic surgery.
  3. The Plastic Surgery Forum is also a good resource for discussing various cosmetic procedures and their results.
  4. Estheticon is another forum website where people can share their experiences, ask questions, and get advice about various cosmetic treatments, including plastic surgery, fillers, and BOTOX.
Too many blue pilled normie forums I suppose

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and LiterallyNightwing
Does the temporalis muscle have a function?

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and 5'7 zoomer
Given plastic surgery is worth billions, im still surprised why there aren't forums dedicated to it.
99% of ppl who get plastic surgery dont do research. My surgeon told me abt a woman who drank a bottle of wine hours before her operation which then had to be canceled meaning she spent abt $10k for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and User49
they do botox injections in temporalis for muscle related disorders so it should be relatively safe.

temporalis doesnt matter for zygos u need a wide maxilla
I have a wide maxilla dude we already went over this on another Thread, i just have big temporalis muscles that make my face shape look retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Yeah its related to the jaw
If the temporalis muscle is atrophied due to botox, I wonder if the jaw will significantly grow to compensate for the extra chewing workload.

Btw op I think Botox in temporalis is a good idea, most of these examples are female but I suspect it works significantly better on men as it seems to have a masculinising result. Have you got it done yet? I’d like to see your results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LiterallyNightwing
If the temporalis muscle is atrophied due to botox, I wonder if the jaw will significantly grow to compensate for the extra chewing workload.

Btw op I think Botox in temporalis is a good idea, most of these examples are female but I suspect it works significantly better on men as it seems to have a masculinising result. Have you got it done yet? I’d like to see your results
i don't live close to a botox clinic but i'm moving in 10 days and will go to an office then to talk w those ppl,

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
It's mostly facial fatloss which happens as you age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 16220
Yeah it’ll help. PM if u want pics, don’t expect a huge change tho.

However being lean and having wide zygos is equally, if not more, important ngl. Also, effect is amplified the lower ur zygos are + narrow temples ofc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I have a wide maxilla dude we already went over this on another Thread, i just have big temporalis muscles that make my face shape look retarded.
ur lips are the biggest failo not muh temporalis

3395402 2772267 1646090432174