Bottom barrel in all of society

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
Nobody has went through what I’ve went through and go through on a day to day basis. I’m nearing the end of my life and this is the only rational thing to do as someone that was born at the bottom of society. First of all, my frame is unfixable and so underdeveloped that people legitimately think I’m a child. I’m 19. To make things worse, my face is recessed and subhuman (orbitals have noticable death tier recession that makes me look out of the ordinary). Is there anyone else that goes through the same thing? My whole family is all normally developed facially and body and they all look normal. My twin is recessed also but his frame isn’t nearly as death tier and he looks normal. I have no hope any more. Nobody can relate to me. Therapy won’t help because it helps NORMAL PEOPLE and I will continue to live this life of torture and treated like shit for the rest of my life. I’ve come to the realization that there is no point. I might dox my whole life, everyone I know, my family, and tell a whole life story to let everyone know what a person with true subhuman genetics go through. Fuck my mom and dad for having me my genetics shouldn’t have ever been a thing that sperm cell shouldve never split in my mom. Oh yeah and she probably pity fucked a recessed subhuman because she already did that before with my sister (cheated on my dad and fucked some dude and had a kid with him)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Ascеnd, Hetman Vilkas and 4 others
dnr but at least you're not indian nigga

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God, egyptianKang, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
dnr but at least you're not indian nigga
I’m white and live in the west. I get treated like shit constantly and am reminded that I should’ve never been born

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m white and live in the west. I get treated like shit constantly and am reminded that I should’ve never been born

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God, egyptianKang, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
I will be joining you in heaven soon ig

Nobody has went through what I’ve went through and go through on a day to day basis. I’m nearing the end of my life and this is the only rational thing to do as someone that was born at the bottom of society. First of all, my frame is unfixable and so underdeveloped that people legitimately think I’m a child. I’m 19. To make things worse, my face is recessed and subhuman (orbitals have noticable death tier recession that makes me look out of the ordinary). Is there anyone else that goes through the same thing? My whole family is all normally developed facially and body and they all look normal. My twin is recessed also but his frame isn’t nearly as death tier and he looks normal. I have no hope any more. Nobody can relate to me. Therapy won’t help because it helps NORMAL PEOPLE and I will continue to live this life of torture and treated like shit for the rest of my life. I’ve come to the realization that there is no point. I might dox my whole life, everyone I know, my family, and tell a whole life story to let everyone know what a person with true subhuman genetics go through. Fuck my mom and dad for having me my genetics shouldn’t have ever been a thing that sperm cell shouldve never split in my mom. Oh yeah and she probably pity fucked a recessed subhuman because she already did that before with my sister (cheated on my dad and fucked some dude and had a kid with him)
Ur villain arc has begun :ogre:. Fell sorry for u tho Bhai:feelsbadman:. Hope things get better:ogre:

You’re not the first person to create a long venting post here with a similar backstory

Get over your shit and put the work in to mog others

You’re 19, you’re almost out of your teens. Work out, save money, surgery max, get tattoos (none of that dweeb shit) then club and bar hop in your 20s

You’re not the first person to create a long venting post here with a similar backstory

Get over your shit and put the work in to mog others

You’re 19, you’re almost out of your teens. Work out, save money, surgery max, get tattoos (none of that dweeb shit) then club and bar hop in your 20s
But my frame is like giga over even an attractive face wouldn’t save it. I’ve been called little kid or something along those lines too many times to count

I’m sorry man but as a white guy you will never known true suffering. I’m a mulatto and my suffering is leagues beyond what you could even fathom, like the 4th dimensional beings in Interstellar

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and watah
Ur villain arc has begun :ogre:. Fell sorry for u tho Bhai:feelsbadman:. Hope things get better:ogre:
I’ve kinda lost hope. Every day I feel worse and worse than before and it’s getting to be the lowest point of my life mentally man. I can’t stand living in this world

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
But my frame is like giga over even an attractive face wouldn’t save it. I’ve been called little kid or something along those lines too many times to count
Work out for like 1-2 years, then once your comfortable hop on a cycle of mk-667 or get HGH

Work out for like 1-2 years, then once your comfortable hop on a cycle of mk-667 or get HGH
Idk man I don’t think these genetics can be saved. I’m built like a straight up bitch and if I ER I would get raped and slapped and whipped in prison and be everyone’s bitch and be forced to suck dicks and blow seed

I’ve kinda lost hope. Every day I feel worse and worse than before and it’s getting to be the lowest point of my life mentally man. I can’t stand living in this world
Start geomaxxing. Softmaxx then hardback bro. Don’t give up so easily. Life was never meant to be fair

Start geomaxxing. Softmaxx then hardback bro. Don’t give up so easily. Life was never meant to be fair
Geomaxxing as in SEA? The girls there wouldn’t even be attracted to me and only get with me cuz I’m white.

• +1
Geomaxxing as in SEA? The girls there wouldn’t even be attracted to me and only get with me cuz I’m white.
Better than nothing. Then do softmaxxing, wageslave for hardmaxxing

Better than nothing. Then do softmaxxing, wageslave for hardmaxxing
It’s all just cope man. Ascension is only possible for a select few with a good base. I do have bad bite problems and insurance deemed my jaw surgery “medically necessary” and paid for all of it

• +1
It’s all just cope man. Ascension is only possible for a select few with a good base. I do have bad bite problems and insurance deemed my jaw surgery “medically necessary” and paid for all of it
so there is nothing u can do really bout ur appearance? Damn:feelsrope:

so did u get the surgery or not joeyy