Bought a new knife

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
For chopping tomatoes. What did you think it was for?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I don't know..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and isis_Bleach
Your weak writs would shatter if you tried to cut a tomato

I don't know..
I'll be making tacos. You know the white bread things you wrap taco meat and kinds of goodies. Would gladly share them if I could, fellow sapiencel.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and isis_Bleach
i thought it was gonna be for food or a collectible like most ppl who buy combat knives. afterall u can kill someone with a kitchen knife so imo u dont need much more dangerous knives than that .

Your weak writs would shatter if you tried to cut a tomato
I crushed parts of a human skull once (allegedly). I've actually been inside a cell; not just incel like you beta boy.

I crushed parts of a human skull once (allegedly). I've actually been inside a cell; not just incel like you beta boy.
Touch grass stinky

i thought it was gonna be for food or a collectible like most ppl who buy combat knives. afterall u can kill someone with a kitchen knife so imo u dont need much more dangerous knives than that .
I met a guy who crushed a skull or if it was jaw, can't remember. My violent days are very much behind me however. Just want to make that clear!

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'll be making tacos. You know the white bread things you wrap taco meat and kinds of goodies. Would gladly share them if I could, fellow sapiencel.
Holy guacamole!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and Eriot Lodger