Bought Heightmaxxing Shoes at 15: Feeling Like A Heightmogger, Teencels GTFIH and Do This

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
If you're my age and want to heightmog OTHER KIDS YOUR AGE, it's time you invest in some height boost shoes. Even if you aren't at a height where you can sufficiently heightmog, these are still a GOOD INVESTMENT.

Go on Amazon, look up heightboosting shoes, and BUY a pair.

They will legit work WONDERS for your IOIs.

I bought the "Conzuri Official V2 Cloud Runners Shoes for Men-Height Increasing Shoes Elevate Your Height by 2.4 Inches-Elevator Shoes for Casual/Professional Settings" White Version, with some custom height soles I inserted because the default ones are quite uncomfortable.

(These look super NT as well, so not like you're going to be getting called out for these in public.)

Read Claviculars thread on these shoes here: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-review-of-the-conzuri-joggers-height-boosting-shoe.1056465/

My experience: I've received TONS of IOIs after wearing these, way more then I had when I was my vanilla height, 5'9.

Conclusion: Height boosting shoes are ABSOLUTELY one of the most key investments you can make, ESPECIALLY AT THIS AGE. Buy a pair IMMEDIATELY.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Timmy and IAMNOTANINCEL
what did you go from

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
just get regular nt shoes like nike and put insoles

• +1
Reactions: silencio and cromagnon
Sure, whatever you need to do for height boosting. I'm just recommending these because they're what I personally prefer.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Bro 5'11 is no where near a heightmogger lmao
You'll heightmog at 6'4+

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Should I go from 6”1 to 6”3 ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and cromagnon
Bro 5'11 is no where near a heightmogger lmao
You'll heightmog at 6'4+
that's why i said teencels gtfih, obviously older people cannot do this

If you're my age and want to heightmog OTHER KIDS YOUR AGE, it's time you invest in some height boost shoes. Even if you aren't at a height where you can sufficiently heightmog, these are still a GOOD INVESTMENT.

Go on Amazon, look up heightboosting shoes, and BUY a pair.

They will legit work WONDERS for your IOIs.

I bought the "Conzuri Official V2 Cloud Runners Shoes for Men-Height Increasing Shoes Elevate Your Height by 2.4 Inches-Elevator Shoes for Casual/Professional Settings" White Version, with some custom height soles I inserted because the default ones are quite uncomfortable.
View attachment 2981990
(These look super NT as well, so not like you're going to be getting called out for these in public.)

Read Claviculars thread on these shoes here: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-review-of-the-conzuri-joggers-height-boosting-shoe.1056465/

My experience: I've received TONS of IOIs after wearing these, way more then I had when I was my vanilla height, 5'9.

Conclusion: Height boosting shoes are ABSOLUTELY one of the most key investments you can make, ESPECIALLY AT THIS AGE. Buy a pair IMMEDIATELY.
Why get height boosting shoes instead of regular shoes with shoe lifts? Is there anything different about it?

get the rizz socks, they go under your normal socks and stay as long as your socks are on. they mog insoles too cause your foot wont look as out of place.

you're gonna stunt your growth with this

I ordered these and put an extra 2 inch insoles in them

That’s 4.4 inches and it looks proportional to me

As for walking it’s slightly uncomfortable but it LOOKS normal.

Only downside is you have to wear pants that cover your ankles

231A033B 88B8 492D BCA2 248A1D1F7109
29AD50D8 6D35 4C47 ABB4 77C2FABC867B