bought test-E. What do I do now?

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Ok so do I just inject it into my butt?

How much and how often? I want to do a low dose. Not something that's going to give me gyno. Just want to get 10 lbs of muscle and then quit.

Help guys.

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, alurmo and Adelholzener
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

How much and how often? I want to do a low dose. Not something that's going to give me gyno. Just want to get 10 lbs of muscle and then quit.

Help guys.
aint no way you bought test and dont know what to do:lul: people on this forum are allergic to research

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, 5.5psl, heyheyheybro22 and 10 others
Stupid Mf, I can lend you a helping hand but if you didn’t do research beforehand you are definitely not the type of person to be doing self injections cause u would probably inject in the wrong quadrant and paralyse urself like a dumbass

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ZAATOP4 and niqfan625
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Help guys.
My man is low iq actually

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ZAATOP4
do ur own research retard

• +1
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Help guys.
Also for Test after a certain dosage, the risk doesn’t increase that much you can cruise on 500 for 8 weeks just fine since the risk will not differ much

Also jfl at u for not buying aromasin 😹😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
dudes gonna hit the sciatic nerve

• +1
if u want to regularlevels increase ur injection rate/week

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Also for Test after a certain dosage, the risk doesn’t increase that much you can cruise on 500 for 8 weeks just fine since the risk will not differ much

Also jfl at u for not buying aromasin 😹😹😹😹
Is Caber an aromasin? I bought some years ago cause someone on here said it deletes social inhibition. It didnt' work but I still have some packs lol.

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, forgmeth and halloweed
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Help guys.
(not somethingg thats going to give me gyno) tht depends how fat uare . Top right of glute ideal to prevent hitting a nerve then shoulders and pecs are my fav spots. inject e3d u said u want low dose so go for 250.

Also what is with people like you buying this stuff and not even redading how to use it properly

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince
You do realise you can’t low dose test bro, even 100-200mg will shut down your natural production.

If you are not injecting more Test than your natural production then you are actually of subhuman intelligence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, ZAATOP4, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
You do realise you can’t low dose test bro, even 100-200mg will shut down your natural production.

If you are not injecting more Test than your natural production then you are actually of subhuman intelligence
should i get deca bro? i just want 10 lbs of muscle

(not somethingg thats going to give me gyno) tht depends how fat uare . Top right of glute ideal to prevent hitting a nerve then shoulders and pecs are my fav spots. inject e3d u said u want low dose so go for 250.

Also what is with people like you buying this stuff and not even redading how to use it properly
250 per week??

Have fun with a fucked testicles liver and a pituitary gland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and elemanzelvadre
First u need aromasin because of oestrogens increase with high T.
Second you need to learn the injections spots and how to inject.
You can have increase of prostate size and anger issues depending of your genetics.
You can have balding or ruin your face and have ogre appareance. It's not that risky if you do everything good. But as I see you're like a kiddo that doesn't know what he is doing with his money. I recommend you to test enclomiphene before.

You can have increase of prostate size and anger issues depending of your genetics.
You can have balding or ruin your face and have ogre appareance. It's not that risky if you do everything good. But as I see you're like a kiddo that doesn't know what he is doing with his money. I recommend you to test enclomiphene before.
in my 30s not a kiddo lol

should i get deca bro? i just want 10 lbs of muscle
If you are running Deca, run it with your test E, and do minimum 500mg of test e, since Deca suppresses natural test production, the test e will substitute for the remaining cycle

in my 30s not a kiddo lol
30s and you don't search something before buying, I know why society is like that now. Because of this generation of fatherless kids

• +1
Retard

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
How can I learn all of this? Can I ask you for advice ?

So what’s the point of u will eventually just get shut down

So what’s the point of u will eventually just get shut down
For test only cycles you are meant to inject more test than you naturally produce, that's the whole point, if you don't you are essentially just wasting money. Cycles usually contain other anabolic compounds (e.g Masteron, DECA) that also suppress natural test production, so that's why people use an EXOGENOUS test base, in order to essentially cover for the suppressed NATURAL test, and then when they are done with their cycle, they hop off the roids, hop on PCT to regain their natural test production.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and thebuffdon690
For test only cycles you are meant to inject more test than you naturally produce, that's the whole point, if you don't you are essentially just wasting money. Cycles usually contain other anabolic compounds (e.g Masteron, DECA) that also suppress natural test production, so that's why people use an EXOGENOUS test base, in order to essentially cover for the suppressed NATURAL test, and then when they are done with their cycle, they hop off the roids, hop on PCT to regain their natural test production.
So if you can do that why does ur test perma shut down after a certain number of cycles, and how many cycles would that even be?

And given what you said would you say it’s safe given a relatively small dose or cycle length a couple of times, without the intention of obviously becoming an ogre

How can I learn all of this? Can I ask you for advice ?
U dont neeed aromasin and they estrogen inhibitors are extremely detrimental to health and gains. Only start taking ai )estrogen blocker/lowerer) if u start seeing negative sides from it. On ur dose of test unless ur fat u likely wont run into estrogen problem unless extremely genetically prone.

Inject it into the upper right part of your glute dpnt just stick needle in ur ass anywhere because chance of hitting a nerve. Also if ur bf is relatively low use small needles (I use insulin needles only an inch long).

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and halloweed
Can you hit a nerve if you inject in quad ?
You split your thigh into 3 thirds
You go to the 2nd third and the outermost part of that third is where you inject.
If yo

You split your thigh into 3 thirds
You go to the 2nd third and the outermost part of that third is where you inject.
If yo
Is there like a diagram or smth

So if you can do that why does ur test perma shut down after a certain number of cycles, and how many cycles would that even be?
If you are blasting an absurd amount of roids, whether that be; dosage, potent anabolics, or just a longer cycle duration. The chances of your natural test production permanently shutting down will be exacerbated.
And given what you said would you say it’s safe given a relatively small dose or cycle length a couple of times, without the intention of obviously becoming an ogre
A small dose (200mg) will suppress your natural production to the point where using 200mg is a net negative on your total free test. If you want to go even lower (100mg) will also suppress your natural test, these small test surplus' can be obtained by just having a good lifestyle lmao.

TL;DR small dosages are a waste of time and are meant for old ppl who's balls have alr given up

If you are blasting an absurd amount of roids, whether that be; dosage, potent anabolics, or just a longer cycle duration. The chances of your natural test production permanently shutting down will be exacerbated.

A small dose (200mg) will suppress your natural production to the point where using 200mg is a net negative on your total free test. If you want to go even lower (100mg) will also suppress your natural test, these small test surplus' can be obtained by just having a good lifestyle lmao.

TL;DR small dosages are a waste of time and are meant for old ppl who's balls have alr given up
But I’m saying is it possible to do 500mg+ cycles without getting shut down? Or no

Should have bought test p

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
But I’m saying is it possible to do 500mg+ cycles without getting shut down? Or no
For sure yeah, unless you are genetically fked you will be able to regain your natural test after cycling, PCT like enclomiphine will assist on getting back natural production.

Though what I am trying to highlight is that if your natural test is higher than what you are pinning, you are ultimately just wasting money.

On test only cycles you should be pinning more than you are naturally producing. You can do lower test cycles (500-600mg range) if you are also coupling it with other compounds, as the exogenous test is primarily acting as a substitute of your natural suppressed test rather than the main roid.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
For sure yeah, unless you are genetically fked you will be able to regain your natural test after cycling, PCT like enclomiphine will assist on getting back natural production.

Though what I am trying to highlight is that if your natural test is higher than what you are pinning, you are ultimately just wasting money.

On test only cycles you should be pinning more than you are naturally producing. You can do lower test cycles (500-600mg range) if you are also coupling it with other compounds, as the exogenous test is primarily acting as a substitute of your natural suppressed test rather than the main roid.
So what about general health risks like largening of the heart, shorter life span, brain damage (potentially) roid rage, anxiety etc all of these things how do you combat that as much as u can

Re-sell it for a higher price and make money off it.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
If you are running Deca, run it with your test E, and do minimum 500mg of test e, since Deca suppresses natural test production, the test e will substitute for the remaining cycle
You should always run 2:4 deca to test ratio. Test should always be two times more than deca to avoid deca dick and other shitty sides

So what about general health risks like largening of the heart, shorter life span, brain damage (potentially) roid rage, anxiety etc all of these things how do you combat that as much as u can
All fearmongering to some extent, high T ppl dont suffer from this.

If you are responsible roiding (know your shit, know your dosages, know your cycle length etc) then you are fine. Only heavy roiders like Sam Sulek and Rich Piana will be suffering (suffered) from an enlargened heart and shortened life span as they are on loads of compounds and are just cruising on some heavy potent shit. The sides most common on a normal roid stack is balding and acne, that's it.

I am not recommending test only cycles I am just saying to pin more than you produce or its a waste of time, test only cycles are like the least risk and most straightforward stuff you can do, if your cycle is not test only and another compound then you can pin less test.

You probably won't suffer from an enlargened heart or whatever doing test only, anxiety or acne are possible. If you pin a lot to the point where your body cant handle it (I am talking about an insane supraphysiological level of test) then you will suffer from more side effects.

• +1

If you are responsible roiding (know your shit, know your dosages, know your cycle length etc) then you are fine. Only heavy roiders like Sam Sulek and Rich Piana will be suffering (suffered) from an enlargened heart and shortened life span as they are on loads of compounds and are just cruising on some heavy potent shit. The sides most common on a normal roid stack is balding and acne, that's it.

I am not recommending test only cycles I am just saying to pin more than you produce or its a waste of time, test only cycles are like the least risk and most straightforward stuff you can do, if your cycle is not test only and another compound then you can pin less test.

You probably won't suffer from an enlargened heart or whatever doing test only, anxiety or acne are possible. If you pin a lot to the point where your body cant handle it (I am talking about an insane supraphysiological level of test) then you will suffer from more side effects.
So would you recommend doing a test onl cycle as my first or adding other compounds?

The thing is if you get balding and acne you have to hop on fin or accutane which have their own side effects so it’s like compounding side effects

And then maybe even an AI if you get the gyno effects (not sure when this happens tho)

So would you recommend doing a test onl cycle as my first or adding other compounds?

The thing is if you get balding and acne you have to hop on fin or accutane which have their own side effects so it’s like compounding side effects

And then maybe even an AI if you get the gyno effects (not sure when this happens tho)
I am not recommending anything, but if you roid and want your cycle to be straightforward then Test E + AI is your best bet, do not do Test without an AI your test will just aromatise, get fin incase you start to bald, and research your PCT protocol (some ppl on here say PCT isn't needed)

• +1

is test fearmingering kinda like how ppl are with accutane. if youve taken accutane

I am not recommending anything, but if you roid and want your cycle to be straightforward then Test E + AI is your best bet, do not do Test without an AI your test will just aromatise, get fin incase you start to bald, and research your PCT protocol (some ppl on here say PCT isn't needed)
500mg for 10 weeks?

Also how many cycles can I realistically do safely without getting shut down or having to do TRT for life / having health crisis

Also monitoring everything ofc

to what extent could your natural test production recover from pct from say 12-15 weeks cycle of sports trt dosages? Like 300 mgs weekly.

Can you hit a nerve if you inject in quad ?
yes was a painful experience, first time injecting test i had the wrong needles so i decided to inject in my quads i also made the mistake of having a large air bubble inside the syringe and once i injected all of it afterwards i had this massive sweat and nearly passed out, i could move afterwards but after 2 days the area went yellow and i couldn’t move for a couple days but it healed

Id suggest you aspirate to find out if ur in anything which i didn’t do tbh im very low inhib and didn’t really care but afterwards i switched too injecting in my butt and have been noticing much smoother injections (I have a video of me injecting if that could help)

edit: im not too sure what i hit, but it fucked me up guess my luck was really bad (fyi i was injecting in the library public toilets and i had a toddler banging on the door who desperately needed to shit)

@Outerz14 do you want the video?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and thebuffdon690
fr even if your a lazy fuck chat gbt is litch free
test needs at least a years worth of research before its taken imo especially before the age of 25

10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Help guys.
2 milliliters of it a day

inject 0.9 ml for 11 weeks eat train and low dose aromasin with hcg but thats optional
10mL/250mg/mL Vial

Help guys.