Nah what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, h111, ascension and 7 others
@ me bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, truthhurts, dbva and 2 others
@cavy @Lingesan Periyaandi @BlackpilledBodus @liberiangrimreaper @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @Shkreliii
Currently on my way to her dorm will be there in 30 mins

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, truthhurts, dbva and 5 others
Awaiting…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, dbva and Suns9999
anything for rep, huh.:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Latvianchud185, Clqs and 6 others
no context. no backstory. just pure larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, Kroker, Art of Pattinson and 14 others
I’m predicting he lasts 10mins if this isn’t fake ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and dbva
@ me when you post it bhai cant wait :p:p:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, liberiangrimreaper, truthhurts and 1 other person
Bro fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ascension, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Jova and Suns9999
Iirc he's half black
anyone who is half black will claim themselves just black, so no way, even if he was half black half asian, he would call himself blasian

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Fbi on close watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999
anyone who is half black will claim themselves just black, so no way, even if he was half black half asian, he would call himself blasian
Im pretty sure he showed his face on discord last year. He was part black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999

@Aero @truthhurts @dbva @Gonthar @watah @noonespecial @halloweed @Suns9999 @Lingesan Periyaandi @cavy @BlackpilledBodus @liberiangrimreaper @deepfuckingvalue @enchanted_elixir @Shkreliii @Xangsane @shizuku11111 @iblamechico @chadmanlet04 @Outerz14 @cytoplasm @Jason Voorhees @Willmogulater @6PSLcel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, PrinceLuenLeoncur, EdgyFashionist and 17 others
kinda lame she could barely fit it in her mouth

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, \/orman, Suns9999 and 1 other person

@Aero @truthhurts @dbva @Gonthar @watah @noonespecial @halloweed @Suns9999 @Lingesan Periyaandi @cavy @BlackpilledBodus @liberiangrimreaper @deepfuckingvalue @enchanted_elixir @Shkreliii @Xangsane @shizuku11111 @iblamechico @chadmanlet04 @Outerz14 @cytoplasm @Jason Voorhees @Willmogulater @6PSLcel

Mirin. How much u paid. This will be straight in my fapfolder:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jova, Suns9999 and 2 others

Paying 10 bucks for a hooker dont count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, Gonthar and 3 others

Tbh looks boring. She ain’t giving u even sloppy heads. Shit feels forced. Did u hold her on gunpoint coincidentally?:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, EdgyFashionist, Jova and 8 others
Mirin. How much u paid. This will be straight in my fapfolder:soy:
free i just engaged my undereyes to fraud hunter eyes the entire time and made deep eye contact

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and truthhurts
Tbh looks boring. She ain’t giving u even sloppy heads. Shit feels forced. Did u hold her on gunpoint coincidentally?:feelswhat:
no she literally said i was too girthy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999 and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, BoredPrince, \/orman and 3 others
I can tell she's asian since she has frizzy hair and chubby cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Latvianchud185, EdgyFashionist and 5 others

Is this a prostitute, you can't see anything...

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999

could tell ur not white from ur pubic hair

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Jova and Suns9999
nigga claims hes 6'7 ASIAN with 24 inch bidelt, do you really believe him
No way a framemogger 6'7 Asian man is just roaming around fucking bitches completely unnoticed

If you are a 6'7 Asian, you are somebody with a fanpage and a Wikipedia :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, \/orman, Jova and 1 other person
Mulattoes up!

@AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
How do you niggas manage to get slays so easily :feelswhy:

I love chinks giving head they never disappoint me. I remember when this china one did it for me I congratulated her and memes in her the whole time

• Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro
That’s how chinks give head. They are terrible @ deepthroat so you have to force their heads into your cock

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and truthhurts
What the fuck is that pubic hair :feelshaha: @wishIwasSalludon do you ethnics have this type of pubes? Holy fuck. This coupled with hyperpigmented genitals is a deadly combo of fucking disgust.

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and wishIwasSalludon
What the fuck is that pubic hair :feelshaha: @wishIwasSalludon do you ethnics have this type of pubes? Holy fuck. This coupled with hyperpigmented genitals is a deadly combo of fucking disgust.
Didn’t watch the video tbh and I don’t plan on it :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and 3links2