SupremeDream

Master
Nao

Attachments

• DC4B8049-E89B-4D5E-92DD-873974A98949.jpeg
    DC4B8049-E89B-4D5E-92DD-873974A98949.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 21
didn't know you were racist
Hey, just because I said the word "nigger" doesn't mean I'm "racist". Stop letting SJWs set the narrative in your mind. Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black people. I treat everybody I meet on an individual basis.

To be honest though, everybody's racist at least to some degree. It's an inescapable aspect of our own human nature. Anybody who claims they aren't racist is just lying to themselves.

In this instance I said the word because I'm anti politically correct. I like to say these words to trigger those who might be triggered. And also because Lebron is just that, a stupid nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Goddamn James calm yourself down.
I love Trump.

As you can probably imagine though, this post hits quite close to home for me. I hear a loI of static in my everyday life from nationalistic sheep who have no clue about what the f*ck's actually going on.

When Obama was president Taxi drivers and whatnot would say "Obama!!!" and try to give me a high five whenever I told them I'm American. They were always dumbfounded when I told them that I hated him.

Anyways, this issue gets me a bit heated. I'm not gonna speak too much on it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I love Trump.

As you can probably imagine though, this post hits quite close to home for me. I hear a loI of static in my everyday life from nationalistic sheep who have no clue about what the f*ck's actually going on.

When Obama was president Taxi drivers and whatnot would say "Obama!!!" and try to give me a high five whenever I told them I'm American. They were always dumbfounded when I told them that I hated him.

Anyways, this issue gets me a bit heated. I'm not gonna speak too much on it though.
Insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002