BOXERS GTFIH

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
So lets say you have 3 days to train for a boxing match what would you do to train?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, iblamechico, shizuku11111 and 2 others
bump I need asap

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Go to boxing gym and do what coach says

• +1
Id win
also why are you asking org this?
I have a boxing match saturday and I have 0 experience but I am taller 15 lbs heavier and have more strength than him

I have a boxing match saturday and I have 0 experience but I am taller 15 lbs heavier and have more strength than him
send dms of shadow boxxing, i have been a boxingcel for 3 years i know a thing about punching niggers

• +1
Don’t embarrass yourself you need to back out

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and sub5incel125
So lets say you have 3 days to train for a boxing match what would you do to train?
wdym? Conditioning or pure training, I am a recently pro boxer

• +1
  • +1
wdym? Conditioning or pure training, I am a recently pro boxer
I would like to do both I need to get stamina high so I’m running 3-5 miles for 3 days and doing like 20 minute hiit training and shadow boxing at my house so what would good training look like

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I would like to do both I need to get stamina high so I’m running 3-5 miles for 3 days and doing like 20 minute hiit training and shadow boxing at my house so what would good training look like
Dawg DO NOT do that, u will tire urself out wayy too much it’s to soon to make any difference in stamina u need to learn technique. U need to higher a trainer or go to a gym it’s the only way like genuinely boxing at ur home will lead to the small guy KO u in a round

Send me a video of shadow boxing lemme critique u

• +1
  • +1
Send me a video of shadow boxing lemme critique u
I told the guy that told me to send a vid I dont have any vids and I make weird faces when I do them so ill lose my org aura but I can send physique rn

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I told the guy that told me to send a vid I dont have any vids and I make weird faces when I do them so ill lose my org aura but I can send physique rn
that’s fine

• +1
Just practice flicker goon dempsey roll phantom punch 1000x a day dude trust

If your opponent has boxing training it's fucking over btw

• +1
If your opponent has boxing training it's fucking over btw
he has no experience how do I beat a guy with unexpected punches like he doesnt know form

he has no experience how do I beat a guy with unexpected punches like he doesnt know form
Probably an uppercut when you're head to head with him. Generally just mix it up, rock em upstairs then switch to the body. bow bow bow boom bap done

• +1
Stuff your gloves with brass knuckles (in Minecraft)

• +1
this nigga has 3 days until he fights with his school bullies :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: granitegroyper, sub5incel125 and theonewhorisesabove
Focus on stance formation if what you said was true and this guy has no experience then just do video study

• +1
I‘d listen to my coach and study my opponents weaknesses

• +1
Just spar a lot bro

• +1