Boxing After Bimax

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I remember back then this forum have full focus on "boxing after getting implants" questions but the real question is; isn't bimax / DJs will make your jaw weak since it reduces the thickness by advancing it?
why is no one asking this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, closedplatecel, germanlooks and 4 others
Yes , very bad idea to do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad, ROTTING and 3 others
That would be giga low IQ to do.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ROTTING, closedplatecel and 3 others
You spend all this money and then let someone crack and fuck the results up lol

You'll have to quit boxing Fkn dumbass question
Or just do t get the surgery

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ROTTING, closedplatecel and 4 others
That would be giga low IQ to do.
You spend all this money and then let someone crack and fuck the results up lol

You'll have to quit boxing Fkn dumbass question
Or just do t get the surgery

I know but somehow teen autists here were so focused that implants are so prone to be injured while they were praising bimax.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and faggotchadlite
@SixCRY @Gaia262 @Sergio-OMS @Korea @tesseract @RealSurgerymax @Acromegaly_Chad @PapiMew @TheLordMadness

@Cardiologyscribe

I certainly wouldn't go into competitive boxing after bimax... no matter what surgeons tell you it's a fact that the bone becomes thinner and even partially resorbs around the gonial angle so it will most certainly be weaker.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, TurkishAscender, randomvanish and 1 other person
can't fraud genes that much without consequences:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, mewcoper, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Yeah its a great idea if you want your jaw to be smashed out of place.

Honestly, people make fun of boneless people because they primally see a person who doesn't have fighting genetics, because the fact is, bonesmashing is so easy and works so good that it's frankly hilarious if someone doesnt have bones.

Very good question. How strong is jaw after bimax? Like if I jump off the high dive into water will it snap?

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
:lul:Probably more weight to carry around
it's actually pretty legit solution. you will have extra protection on your face.
if someone attack me after all, I'll say "knock me out if you can you normal-boned piece of shit".

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
do bjj like a normal sperg

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and fuckedupmanlet
it's actually pretty legit solution. you will have extra protection on your face.
if someone attack me after all, I'll say "knock me out if you can you normal-boned piece of shit".
Lol and then they will be wearing brass knuckles and break your pretty boy face

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
nooooooooooo
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco
Kevin Hart Crying GIF by Team Coco

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member
tbf a lot of pros break their jaws, recover, and then go back into fighting anyways. it really depends on how drastic ur procedure is.
brass knuckles will break every human's face on earth whether u r pretty boy or subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SOS-Sonic, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
tbf a lot of pros break their jaws, recover, and then go back into fighting anyways. it really depends on how drastic ur procedure is.

brass knuckles will break every human's face on earth whether u r pretty boy or subhuman.
But pretty boy would be more enjoyable to watch

• Woah
I remember back then this forum have full focus on "boxing after getting implants" questions but the real question is; isn't bimax / DJs will make your jaw weak since it reduces the thickness by advancing it?
talked with several surgeons and all said after 1 year its back to normal most of the time so it wouldnt make a difference also some said peek is as hard even a little bit harder than bone

• +1
talked with several surgeons and all said after 1 year its back to normal most of the time so it wouldnt make a difference also some said peek is as hard even a little bit harder than bone
Really hmm? Could peek implants or bimax actually make jaw or eyes stronger?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Really hmm? Could peek implants or bimax actually make jaw or eyes stronger?
as far as one told me its more likely to break bone in the eye area than break peek. he told me he had one patient that actually had this problem

• +1
do you mean in terms of robustness?
Idk what I mean like it can take a punch better than your jaw prior. Also isn’t peek bad for you like they have to be taken out in future due to fucking up ur bones beneath them?

• +1
as far as one told me its more likely to break bone in the eye area than break peek. he told me he had one patient that actually had this problem
Wowza

• +1
Idk what I mean like it can take a punch better than your jaw prior. Also isn’t peek bad for you like they have to be taken out in future due to fucking up ur bones beneath them?
nah I asked and he said peek is for life and you could in the future swap it out for a different look

• +1
also the jaw idk only Thing i heard is that it will be as robust as before after 1 year

• +1
nah I asked and he said peek is for life and you could in the future swap it out for a different look
Swap it out for what? Oh so peek is good for bones and shit it doesn’t end up killing the bones and fading out? Your definition with peek will stay forever?

• +1
Swap it out for what? Oh so peek is good for bones and shit it doesn’t end up killing the bones and fading out? Your definition with peek will stay forever?
as far as i know peek could stay in for a lifetime i even heard of a case where bone has grown OVER it. and you can swap it for another peek implant if you want another stylee

• +1
as far as i know peek could stay in for a lifetime i even heard of a case where bone has grown OVER it. and you can swap it for another peek implant if you want another stylee
Wow Shiz also who are you referring to as the doctor who told you this?

• +1
after its fully ossified it's probably fine but boxing long term isn't worth it anyway because it'll ogre up your face

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and fuckedupmanlet
peek is solid as fuck, I'm totally ok with it. in fact, I'm gonna get it for zygo and jaw.

which problem exactly the patient got?

peek is solid as fuck, I'm totally ok with it. in fact, I'm gonna get it for zygo and jaw.

which problem exactly the patient got?
He got a broken bone but the peek next to it remained

Wow Shiz also who are you referring to as the doctor who told you this?
People on this forum know him he is Italian and everyone sucks his cock

Fuck boxing nigga that's for coping incels

Ascend with bimax then go beat up some pussy

• +1
Grapple then boxing isn't the only martial art

no matter what surgeons tell you it's a fact that the bone becomes thinner and even partially resorbs around the gonial angle so it will most certainly be weaker.
I don't know what resorbs the g.a. is supposed to mean, but after distraction osteogenesis used in CLL, the bone is equally as strong after the healing is over and you get the nails out. You can do kickboxing, MT or whatever the only potential problems are the altered biomechanics and nerve and muscle stretches if you lengthened too much.

Why would bimax be any different?

I don't know what resorbs the g.a. is supposed to mean, but after distraction osteogenesis used in CLL, the bone is equally as strong after the healing is over and you get the nails out. Why would bimax be any different?
they create a gap and it heals as a thin bone layer. thinner than the jaw itself. DO is totally different than this. see after bimax results, and you will see thinner bone layer.

they create a gap and it heals as a thin bone layer. thinner than the jaw itself. DO is totally different than this. see after bimax results, and you will see thinner bone layer.
Then do upper and lower jaw distraction osteogenesis with CCW rotation that @Acromegaly_Chad has mentioned in the past. Posts can be found in JS forums I assume. More expensive and limited options might be 2 drawbacks though, but if you really care about boxing you gotta look it up.

This is generally a topic which doesn’t get addressed enough imo.

All these more invasive surgeries really must weaken your skull to atleast some extend.
So what happens when you get punched by someone in the face one day? Or hit your jaw quiet hard by an accident etc.

Why is no one talking about this

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Then do upper and lower jaw distraction osteogenesis with CCW rotation that @Acromegaly_Chad has mentioned in the past. Posts can be found in JS forums I assume. More expensive and limited options might be 2 drawbacks though, but if you really care about boxing you gotta look it up.
no need to DO for the upper jaw, you can do IMDO for lower jaw&advance the maxilla.
However, not everyone having only length issue on their ramus/mandibular.

for example, I have symmetry problems, and also width problems. so I need to first get IMDO, then another surgery for width and symmetry. not efficient at all.

This is generally a topic which doesn’t get addressed enough imo.

All these more invasive surgeries really must weaken your skull to atleast some extend.
So what happens when you get punched by someone in the face one day? Or hit your jaw quiet hard by an accident etc.

Why is no one talking about this
some doctors add the bone powder after like 6 months of healing. that makes it a little bit thicker. however, it's not a solid solution too.