Boxing is an underated looksmax

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
BOXING BUILDS MUSCLE, ENDURANCE AND MENTALITY WHILE ALSO PROVIDING A PLACE TO SOCIALIZE

Plus Leanmaxxing comes easy in a sport like boxing

So, why haven't you started boxing yet?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 30679, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
better play leaguei of legens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BootySniffer69, Samsepioler and 1 other person
lets get punched in the face constantly so we can look even worse than we already do, now ur thinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, kingpiin, LateBloomer and 3 others
lets get punched in the face constantly so we can look even worse than we already do, now ur thinking
Sparring is done with head gear and rarely do headshots ever land

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
BOXING BUILDS MUSCLE, ENDURANCE AND MENTALITY WHILE ALSO PROVIDING A PLACE TO SOCIALIZE

forgot to mention the fact that you'll get jacked and can post boxing stuff on social media so girls can see that 6 pack:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: aleksander
We Play Dota

We Play Dota
To be honest I prefer city builders and RTS games but larp to enjoy FPS games. Is playing games like LoL or Dota good for NTmaxxing?

To be honest I prefer city builders and RTS games but larp to enjoy FPS games. Is playing games like LoL or Dota good for NTmaxxing?
Not really its associated with nerds but its a fun game

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
but muh bonesmashing brah

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Not really its associated with nerds but its a fun game
I was talking to a girl that plays games like fortnite and she was pretty cute but my autism slipped and I called a bitch whore and she hasn't spoken to me in 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, zura and Deleted member 29651
to stressful and damAGEING

I was talking to a girl that plays games like fortnite and she was pretty cute but my autism slipped and I called a bitch whore and she hasn't spoken to me in 3 days
If you wear all black at night and follow her home she'll want you

• JFL
Imagine getting ur face beaten on purpose

to stressful and damAGEING
Good point, but ageing is not really a concern for me as my families aging genetics are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Kickboxing and Muay Thai >

Cuz im fat and have shit cardio. Building myself up a bit so i dont embarass myself before I join

its good but 90% of people here are too lazy too even softmax

• +1
plus the muscle you gain from boxing is all from resistance training whichbisnt as efficient as gym

if bonesmashing was a sport

Yeah i know a colombian guy he is 5'8 but ripped and chadlite face, 3k followers on ig and gets alot of pussy he is a boxer

• +1
headshots are 99% of boxing, have you rver boxed before?
I have actually barely seen a guy get headshitted before

on the cheekbones please

yes you have stop lying
Alr bro, sorry I didn't know you were me and watching through my POV. at least at my gym since it's all teens most guys guards their head and goes for hooks and jabs to the body. Idk about yours

yes you have stop lying
I haven't been boxing for very long though and so have only seen maybe 3-4 sparring matches, so maybe thats why 🤷‍♂️

i yhought u went to a boxing gym ahahaha
Yeah, but I don't really watch sparring. I also haven't sparred yet because I don't wanna get looksminned to shit by getting ass thrashed :lul: :lul:

Yeah, but I don't really watch sparring. I also haven't sparred yet because I don't wanna get looksminned to shit by getting ass thrashed :lul: :lul:
you have gloves and headgear, ive boxed for over a year and had zero injuries

• +1
you have gloves and headgear, ive boxed for over a year and had zero injuries
I will probably start soon, just want to train for a little more though

building mentality is a cope, good leanmax tho