Boxing is shit

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
their biggest star over the last decade was KSI.

there is no reason to watch boxing when ufc exists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and Deleted member 53670
@Chinacurry you ever ate at frites? looks like a good place i saw it while walking around causeway a while back and wonder if u recommend

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension
I Like to watch it cause i did it competetively!

boxing is decent since saudis got involved usyk fury nganou fury nganout joshua etc

Boxing > UFC when it comes to big fights and cards.

All the big fights are getting made in boxing now because of the Saudi's.

Boxing > UFC when it comes to big fights and cards.

All the big fights are getting made in boxing now because of the Saudi's.
idk what you mean by that, the fact that they get paid more in big fights? also they have no real stars left these "big fights" are mostly logan paul vs dillon dannis or something like that.

weapons mog

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart and vaseqmoherad
Kickboxing is law

idk what you mean by that, the fact that they get paid more in big fights? also they have no real stars left these "big fights" are mostly logan paul vs dillon dannis or something like that.
Nah the best are fighting the best in boxing, belts are getting unified paving the way for bigger stars to emerge.

Most of the UFC cards are pretty underwhelming these days and they are lacking true stars as well.
Their biggest star will most likely never fight again.

Boxing is a dying sport that you just watch when bored or there is a superfight. Watch Muay Thai or Kickboxing instead.

What about midget boxing?

@Chinacurry you ever ate at frites? looks like a good place i saw it while walking around causeway a while back and wonder if u recommend
Yeah it's ok, Monday is all u can eat mussels

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Didn't realise u were also in HK this weekend. I'm leaving in a few hours, but was here, stayed at Ritz Carlton in ICC. Was pretty nice, but rooms not great