boxing

bpcq

bpcq

Iron
should i learn boxing? Im scared that boxing sparrings might fuck my face up

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and sinss
It won’t lmao your face only gets fucked if you’re a pro, and even then it’s usually sports like mma that fuck your face up properly.

look at most boxers, they look pretty normal. Look at ufc fighters, they look deformed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, NZb6Air, sb23 and 1 other person
you should learn mma or wrestling not gay boxing @UZB_Strebl

• +1
Reactions: solov, Bipolar Vamp6ix, sb23 and 4 others
If you are scared of fucking up your face ( which i dont think will happen) just do grappling like judo thats what i do and it's more fun imo

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
If you are scared of fucking up your face ( which i dont think will happen) just do grappling like judo thats what i do and it's more fun imo
Judo is getting you killed in a street fight against a guy who weighs 20 kg or more than you

• Ugh..
Judo is getting you killed in a street fight against a guy who weighs 20 kg or more than you
learning a martial is not just for street fighting dude plus with judo you learn ground work too like bjj and normal grappling so it's pretty useful for self defence

• +1
learning a martial is not just for street fighting dude plus with judo you learn ground work too like bjj and normal grappling so it's pretty useful for self defence
Ground work is horrible 9/10 in a street fight, most street fights in public areas end with jumping (eg if a guy at a bar tries touching ur girl and u get him on the ground, most likely that his friends will kick your head in while you’re on the ground)

Boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and mma work best in a street fight, wrestling too. You’re constantly moving and no one throws proper kicks in a street fights, so the boxer isn’t gonna get leg kicked.

Boxing + wrestling is unbeatable imo, I do both and you literally have no weakness (apart from a gun)

Ground work is horrible 9/10 in a street fight, most street fights in public areas end with jumping (eg if a guy at a bar tries touching ur girl and u get him on the ground, most likely that his friends will kick your head in while you’re on the ground)

Boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and mma work best in a street fight, wrestling too. You’re constantly moving and no one throws proper kicks in a street fights, so the boxer isn’t gonna get leg kicked.

Boxing + wrestling is unbeatable imo, I do both and you literally have no weakness (apart from a gun)
true but if we get back to what you said first about one guy that weighs 20kg or more the judoka wins

i mainly do judo and a little bit of muay thai myself

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish

How old are u wrestle in high school rn ?

• +1
Wrestlings a joke in the uk and even more of joke in mma gyms lmfao
-says boxing doesn’t do shit
-says wrestling in hs is better than in a gym
-says wrestling is a joke in the uk (immigration doesn’t exist)

IMG 2933

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
you should learn mma or wrestling not gay boxing @UZB_Strebl
I use to do boxing, so fucking boring. No versatility. Imagine handicapping yourself to only using hands :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and NZb6Air
I use to do boxing, so fucking boring. No versatility. Imagine handicapping yourself to only using hands :lul:.
high iq take, boxing is very limited and thus low iq, it's just 50/50 mixups basically if we disregard execution (which has its own merit)

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and sb23
If he’s that scared then he just shouldn’t touch a martial art become a gym ego lifter

• JFL
Reactions: itzNatehere
high iq take, boxing is very limited and thus low iq, it's just 50/50 mixups basically if we disregard execution (which has its own merit)
boxing is the best for street fight lol. nobody is going to fight in the ground and rarely using kicks unless they are wearing shorts or some other comfortable pants

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, Codeinlover and NZb6Air
boxing is the best for street fight lol. nobody is going to fight in the ground and rarely using kicks unless they are wearing shorts or some other comfortable pants
Ur gonna get smashed by a wrestler so bad it’s not even funny

Nah let’s be fr bro yk wrestlers who can take u down in less then a second is gonna maul. A boxer bro
Mike Tyson loses to any pro wrestler?

Only chance a wrestler would have is to take them down quickly but boxers have better footwork. All it takes is one good punch and most fights are over.

• JFL
Mike Tyson loses to any pro wrestler?

Only chance a wrestler would have is to take them down quickly but boxers have better footwork. All it takes is one good punch and most fights are over.
Ur so delusional Daniel Cormier would be Mike Tyson in a street fight and second off there’s no such thing as pro wrestling u have no clue about anything u talk about I’m starting to doubt u even train now Jfl

Ur so delusional Daniel Cormier would be Mike Tyson in a street fight and second off there’s no such thing as pro wrestling u have no clue about anything u talk about I’m starting to doubt u even train now Jfl
By pro wrestling I meant someone who was well trained in just wrestling, there’s just no term for it.

Daniel Cormier is trained in multiple martial arts not traditional freestyle wrestling. Yeah he smokes Mike because he’s learnt other techniques too. I meant JUST wrestling.
Anyways idc I do boxing and wrestling so it doesn’t effect me.

• Hmm...
By pro wrestling I meant someone who was well trained in just wrestling, there’s just no term for it.

Daniel Cormier is trained in multiple martial arts not traditional freestyle wrestling. Yeah he smokes Mike because he’s learnt other techniques too. I meant JUST wrestling.
Anyways idc I do boxing and wrestling so it doesn’t affect me.
Ik but let’s say we took him straight out of his free style career or let’s say we took someone like Hassan Yazdani I think he would beat Tyson up he wouldn’t be able to get up it takes one takedown yk

And if u get mat return or thrown on concrete ur basically fucked

It’s one punch vs one takedown yk and its stupid comparison anyways because its like 2 goats yk and ur average joe ain’t have that one punch power anyways but. Yeah this is retarded argument

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
And if u get mat return or thrown on concrete ur basically fucked
Getting thrown on concrete is much less likely than getting punched in the face.
Ik but let’s say we took him straight out of his free style career or let’s say we took someone like Hassan Yazdani I think he would beat Tyson up he wouldn’t be able to get up it takes one takedown yk
these guys aren’t trained to tank punches to the jaw a couple hits and they’re spazzing out

• JFL
It’s one punch vs one takedown yk and its stupid comparison anyways because its like 2 goats yk and ur average joe ain’t have that one punch power anyways but. Yeah this is retarded argument
Yh. My original point was that wrestling wasn’t as useful in a street fight as boxing, since a lot of wrestling requires close contact for a while, which means if you get someone on the floor, and his friends show up, you’re likely fucked.

Boxing is better in these situations

Dont learn boxing or you will be able to do this (russian high T chad beating up incels that cursed his girlfriend, 2 shots 2 KO, 1 dead)

Last edited:
Getting thrown on concrete is much less likely than getting punched in the face.

these guys aren’t trained to tank punches to the jaw a couple hits and they’re spazzing out
How is the boxer gonna defend the takedown lmfao once the boxer gets taken down it’s over