Boy bestfriend

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

akio
My girls boy best friend is coming to our city, I only heard him once on the phone with her and I assumed he was homosexual the way his voice was to me. And she just spammed with message sounding a bit excited that he was coming to the city. Originally I had the plan to be nice to him and introduce him to the city but after thinking for a while, I thought that me and my friends would go in ski mash during the city and beat him to the brink of death and tell him to stay away from the city, just some bruises and fractured bones you know.
Which option should I go with?
💭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Nick.Harte, Sub0 and 3 others
Over for you her boy best friend is her fuck buddy

Be nice to him

Not related to thread

@Gargantuan do u have the vocaroo of LondonVillie saying he gets bullied and it makes his life hell

3590402 65F99D10 3D9E 47B8 90E8 E06AC9E39842

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Betterthanher
Just by the first sentence its over for you

Only whores need male bestfriends

Just by the first sentence its over for you

Only whores need male bestfriend
Man what the flippity flop, wasted 6 months 😔
Time to drink and drive

My girls boy best friend is coming to our city, I only heard him once on the phone with her and I assumed he was homosexual the way his voice was to me. And she just spammed with message sounding a bit excited that he was coming to the city. Originally I had the plan to be nice to him and introduce him to the city but after thinking for a while, I thought that me and my friends would go in ski mash during the city and beat him to the brink of death and tell him to stay away from the city, just some bruises and fractured bones you know.
💭
If he’s a faggot you shouldn’t be worried jfl

@try2beme why do you keep deleting your messages

💭
You can’t do anything. If shit happens shit happens. You should always have 10 sidechicks as potential replacement.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You can’t do anything. If shit happens shit happens. You should always have 10 sidechicks as potential replacement.
I disbanded the side chicks for her

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I disbanded the side chicks for her
Stupid move my guy. You’re missing out on a lot by doing this. Nobody is that special btw. What if she cheated on you and one day you find out ? You could have fucked a lot of girls on the side.
You could enjoy life with other chicks while maintaining a very good relationship with her.