Boyfriend’s Height is a Dick Measuring Contest for Women

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Modern women value men primarily as status objects, on the basis of how being romantically associated with a man will affect the way other women perceive her in relation to themselves. Particularly the unchangeable factors in a man’s appearance like height, have become a larger factor in this. The way so many modern “empowered” women value and treat men on the basis of height alone proves how they honestly value men: as social status security.

Many women literally see short men as fundamentally less human, less worthy of respect, less worthy of love. The way they honestly value men forces a culture where short men are seen as subhuman.

Men today are kind of like women’s penises. A woman bragging about her boyfriends height isn’t that different than a guy who is trying to brag about his dick size. It’s a pissing contest between women, they literally feel good about themselves for having a man that’s bigger than other women’s. Having a taller boyfriend makes women feel superior to other females and that’s how they feel secure with themselves for the most part.

Women’s increasing obsession with men’s height along with their increasingly noticeable tendency to value a male’s height as a measure of his ability to perform as a status object fuels heightism more than anything else. The more empowered women have become, and the more empowered their hypergamy has become, the more that the factors women most obviously use to measure a man will determine his overall worth and identity in the minds of other people....no matter how superficial or shallow or uncontrollable these qualities are. The main reason short men are getting treated and viewed worse is because of the unchecked and growing shallowness of women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 33 others
Proof?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lejend, SOS-Sonic and thecel
It’s only going to get worse..

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Beetlejuice, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
Every aspect of you is a dick measuring contest, even more so face than anything, height, sex either dick size or technique. Women want trophy partners, they brag about them to their friends group. Every single aspect not just height jfl.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Sanguinius, Effortless and 7 others
Face and muscles as well

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Every aspect of you is a dick measuring contest, even more so face than anything, height, sex either dick size or technique. Women want trophy partners, they brag about them to their friends group. Every single aspect not just height jfl.
Men want trophy wives too. I think its human

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lihito
easiest way to get a girl:
> be chad
> getting a girl to say something nice about you to another

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BigBoy, OOGABOOGA and 13 others
Disagree most men don't have raging hypergamy, they are fine and happy with a 6/10 or 5/10 slim woman. Women are the ones that rate harshly in looks and want trophy partners to brag to their girl friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, BigBoy, Effortless and 5 others
It’s only going to get worse..

That's the thing with women. There are literally countless studies on their mirrored preferences. A tall boyfriend = group approval = social capital to leverage their value. Women don't even care about what "they" want but it's about what others want. Notwithstanding the importance of height, short men they might have found cute are now overlooked because of the social stigma in dating them. They won't pursue someone other people find ugly (i.e. short and subjectively average-below average FACE), even if they themselves find them good-looking. They're always talking among their girlfriends about guys... and their "ideal man". If the girls in their group of friends find a guy "ugly" or "too short" the foid that actually likes the manlet will immediately discount him. It's brutal but the average foid has infinite options. She won't need to justify her preferences because the manlet is a dime in a dozen.

Social media has fuelled herd mentality and dating apps allow foids to easily filter for tall men. Now women see height as a prerequisite to a BF, rather than an attractive bonus attribute. It's now the norm to seek out a man that is at least a foot taller...

tl;dr
It's gigaover for manlets and foid preference is a hive mind.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5185, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
op your last philosophy post was blade of leaves on earth iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
That's the thing with women. There are literally countless studies on their mirrored preferences. A tall boyfriend = group approval = social capital to leverage their value. Women don't even care about what "they" want but it's about what others want. Notwithstanding the importance of height, short men they might have found cute are now overlooked because of the social stigma in dating them. They won't pursue someone other people find ugly (i.e. short and subjectively average-below average FACE), even if they themselves find them good-looking. They're always talking among their girlfriends about guys... and their "ideal man". If the girls in their group of friends find a guy "ugly" or "too short" the foid that actually likes the manlet will immediately discount him. It's brutal but the average foid has infinite options. She won't need to justify her preferences because the manlet is a dime in a dozen.

Social media has fuelled herd mentality and dating apps allow foids to easily filter for tall men. Now women see height as a prerequisite to a BF, rather than an attractive bonus attribute. It's now the norm to seek out a man that is at least a foot taller...

tl;dr
Yeah short guys didnt really have a problem with women in the past unless they were turbo manlets like <5'3, now guys that are 5'10 are considered manlets unacceptable to date to alot of women

Obviously this extreme form of hypergamy is less of a biological drive than it is a socially driven one

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Effortless, Beetlejuice and 12 others
Modern women value men primarily as status objects, on the basis of how being romantically associated with a man will affect the way other women perceive her in relation to themselves. Particularly the unchangeable factors in a man’s appearance like height, have become a larger factor in this. The way so many modern “empowered” women value and treat men on the basis of height alone proves how they honestly value men: as social status security.

Many women literally see short men as fundamentally less human, less worthy of respect, less worthy of love. The way they honestly value men forces a culture where short men are seen as subhuman.

Men today are kind of like women’s penises. A woman bragging about her boyfriends height isn’t that different than a guy who is trying to brag about his dick size. It’s a pissing contest between women, they literally feel good about themselves for having a man that’s bigger than other women’s. Having a taller boyfriend makes women feel superior to other females and that’s how they feel secure with themselves for the most part.

Women’s increasing obsession with men’s height along with their increasingly noticeable tendency to value a male’s height as a measure of his ability to perform as a status object fuels heightism more than anything else. The more empowered women have become, and the more empowered their hypergamy has become, the more that the factors women most obviously use to measure a man will determine his overall worth and identity in the minds of other people....no matter how superficial or shallow or uncontrollable these qualities are. The main reason short men are getting treated and viewed worse is because of the unchecked and growing shallowness of women.
I only read the title. Could be some truth to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
edit : nvm just read OP lol

Disagree most men don't have raging hypergamy, they are fine and happy with a 6/10 or 5/10 slim woman. Women are the ones that rate harshly in looks and want trophy partners to brag to their girl friends.
Problem is most men cant get a very good looking woman so they can show off with her. But if they got one, they show off, like a trophy. Ive seen this

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Problem is most men cant get a very good looking woman so they can show off with her. But if they got one, they show off, like a trophy. Ive seen this
Nah even people that are gigachads like Chico prefer a 7/10 easy to go woman and he doesn't care about her looks, men factually rate women less harshly. Maybe if it's some whore stacy or some shit but most men don't they just want a woman to have an emotional connection with that loves them regardless. Ofc the woman needs to be good weight and not deformed but plenty are happy with that and more than satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, BigBoy, Effortless and 3 others
Nah even people that are gigachads like Chico prefer a 7/10 easy to go woman and he doesn't care about her looks, men factually rate women less harshly. Maybe if it's some whore stacy or some shit but most men don't they just want a woman to have an emotional connection with that loves them regardless. Ofc the woman needs to be good weight and not deformed but plenty are happy with that and more than satisfied.
Yea they are happy with that cuz they cant get better. Chico doesnt need a trophy cuz everyone knows that he can slay.

Its like when a middle class guy wins a ferrari, hes gonna show to everyone. Same if he gets a giga stacy

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5185, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Yeah short guys didnt really have a problem with women in the past unless they were turbo manlets like <5'3, now guys that are 5'10 are considered manlets unacceptable to date to alot of women

Obviously this extreme form of hypergamy is less of a biological drive than it is a socially driven one
The thing with hypergamy is that nowadays is purely looks based back when hunter gatherer humans were a thing the skill to fight other men and survive were more important than just having a wide jaw with perfect ratios jfl. Now that life has become so easy it's all genetical factors you don't need to be good at anything just blessed with good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Beetlejuice and Richard_Hungwell

tl;dr
This is why it’s important to wear shoe lifts in group settings with your gf and her friends.

If the manlet is good looking (>5psl), do you reckon it would override the issue of the gf’s girl friends shit talking him for his height to her.

This is the situation I’m in. I have a gf who I mog, and she lowkey knows it as well, I’m around 5psl. However I’m a manlet, albeit around 2 inches taller than her. I’m worried that her friends may shit talk my height to her.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Warlow, Slayercel and 3 others
This is why it’s important to wear shoe lifts in group settings with your gf and her friends.

If the manlet is good looking (>5psl), do you reckon it would override the issue of the gf’s girl friends shit talking him for his height to her.

This is the situation I’m in. I have a gf who I mog, and she lowkey knows it as well, I’m around 5psl. However I’m a manlet, albeit around 2 inches taller than her. I’m worried that her friends may shit talk my height to her.
If ur good looking people treat height less harshly, u prob mog their boyfriends face wise. None of them would shittalk zac efron or tom Cruise if he approached them because their face is too good.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell, .👽. and 1 other person

Women care alot what others think about her boyfriend, be carefull bro

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Effortless, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others

tl;dr
Mirin IQ

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Richard_Hungwell and AlwaysHaveQuestions

fisherian runaway
i hate how easily mass manipulated foid brains are. we call them foids for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Warlow and Slayercel
Women care alot what others think about her boyfriend, be carefull bro
Yh, for now her friends are telling her to break up with me cuz they’re saying I’m a fuckboi/ player.
which I know is actually a good thing jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell, Catawampus and 4 others
If her friends don’t like you it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Beetlejuice, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Yh, for now her friends are telling her to break up with me cuz they’re saying I’m a fuckboi/ player.
Caged at your avi xd

Yea its a good thing, it means they know you can get other women, this boosts your value to your gf

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1680
Compliment if anything they're jealous you mog their boyfriends so they want her to break up. Foids are jealous of good looking men and their success, negresses on Twitter make fun of Zac Efrons height or tom cruises but they wouldn't reject them if they ever approached, they pick on chads flaws to cope but in the end they all desire for him. Usually short or small dick are the most popular but that never stops Chad from fucking another foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, APJ, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Caged at your avi xd

Yea its a good thing, it means they know you can get other women, this boosts your value to your gf
Lol I’ve always had this avi.
Yh she knows I’m above her league and mog her strictly regarding looks not smv. Although we all know she smv mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlwaysHaveQuestions
The thing with hypergamy is that nowadays is purely looks based back when hunter gatherer humans were a thing the skill to fight other men and survive were more important than just having a wide jaw with perfect ratios jfl. Now that life has become so easy it's all genetical factors you don't need to be good at anything just blessed with good looks.
the thing is the ratios do MEAN that they hunt better

stuff like perceived intelligence actually strongly correlates with intelligience

and perceived strength to

so then it's more or less "perceived hunting ability"

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
Lol I’ve always had this avi.
Yh she knows I’m above her league and mog her strictly regarding looks not smv. Although we all know she smv mogs me.
did she say that before?
i feel like it can be both good and bad. depends on her moral if she wants to abuse that power

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1680
the thing is the ratios do MEAN that they hunt better

stuff like perceived intelligence actually strongly correlates with intelligience

and perceived strength to

so then it's more or less "perceived hunting ability"
I didn't articulate everything but yes that's what I mean, looking like one is more important NOWADAYS than actually putting it in practice. Before you could be below average in looks perhaps but you'd get a mate if u were capable with survival skills and provided.

• +1

You are 5'7, right? Unfrauded that's going to be a disadvantage ngl but remember a good-looking FACE can always override height. I think you should be fine if you height fraud to 5'9-5'10. The thing is some foids are going to be petty. They might poke fun but it would be light-hearted banter as long as your FACE is at least 80 percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1680
did she say that before?
i feel like it can be both good and bad. depends on her moral if she wants to abuse that power
She said she knows I’m better looking than her and that I don’t need to lie to her face and disagree. She also said girls in general have more options than guys cuz girls have higher standards. She also told me her ugly ex best friend, who she now hates, has an inflated ego and is delusional, because she’s matched with loads of guys on tinder.

my gf is kinda based.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Richard_Hungwell and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You are 5'7, right? Unfrauded that's going to be a disadvantage ngl but remember a good-looking FACE can always override height. I think you should be fine if you height fraud to 5'9-5'10. The thing is some foids are going to be petty. They might poke fun but it would be light-hearted banter as long as your FACE is at least 80 percentile.
If she pokes fun at me for my height I might remind her I facially mog her, cuz ngl that will vex me.

Brutal heightpill. My female friends literaly Always tell me they look for height. We need to play women so they stop thinking about our height and make Them focus on sex appeal .
Just joking this is bluepill

Im roping 5'6 so rope it is

Se ya in helll boyos

• So Sad
I

Women’s increasing obsession with men’s height along with their increasingly noticeable tendency to value a male’s height as a measure of his ability to perform as a status object fuels heightism more than anything else. The more empowered women have become, and the more empowered their hypergamy has become, the more that the factors women most obviously use to measure a man will determine his overall worth and identity in the minds of other people....no matter how superficial or shallow or uncontrollable these qualities are. The main reason short men are getting treated and viewed worse is because of the unchecked and growing shallowness of women

tl;dr

Sometimes i just wish im asexual.
5'6 at 18 years old while every NT 6'4 ogre in my Balkan school has a GF and im rooting Here NOT corecting my BAD MATH GRADES, BUT THINKING ABOUT WOMEN BECAUSE MY NATURE MADE ME THAT WAY
Fucking sex drive

I FCUKING HATE YOU NATURE

• +1
Brutal heightpill. My female friends literaly Always tell me they look for height. We need to play women so they stop thinking about our height and make Them focus on sex appeal .
Just joking this is bluepill

Im roping 5'6 so rope it is

Se ya in helll boyos
Why don't you get tall sneakers and lifts so you can be at least 5'9?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Why don't you get tall sneakers and lifts so you can be at least 5'9?
Because i hate that feeling of frauding and walking on clown legs (or whatever you calll That shit clowns walk on)

Also its a talfagg trait to fraud height
Im not Justin Bieber

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7901
Because i hate that feeling of frauding and walking on clown legs (or whatever you calll That shit clowns walk on)

Also its a talfagg trait to fraud height
Im not Justin Bieber
it doesn't feel that bad at 2 inches tbh
also its to get pussy and more respect

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
I've noticed a similar trend with gigastacies. The most beautiful women tend not to marry the gigachads. I've noticed they more often marry tall thin high-tier normies (6/10 face or so) who have lots of money and status and good hair (or at least not significantly balding).

Original
Download 8
W43WJIP23NFJFMOG2UTRDDJF44
Francois henri pinault and salma hayek pinault wearing news photo 1613570294
10 kristen bell and dax shepard 1518901047
Julia roberts 1 z

...Maybe they date down in looks for security as well?

Yeah this is key, men will be fine with anyone who's not a landwhale or stick insect or deformed.

Foids are a hive and only want a guy who is seen as high value in a hive mindset, meaning he needs to have high indicators (decent face, decent job, strong personality), but also non controversial (JBW, non noticeable build, non noticeable manletism)

Exactly right, I’m 5’10” barefoot and before the good old insoles+boots frauding I actually got unprompted ‘you’re the shortest guy I’ve dated/I don’t usually date guys your height’ from a few women. To even get this sort of comment from one at this height is pretty unbelievable. Then you look at girls’ relationship history, and...

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Not sure if it’s to the same extent. If I thought my gf were hot as fuck, but my friends thought she was ugly and teased me for it, I’d tell them to fuck off and I’d still go out with her. I really don’t think women would do this with their friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, .👽. and volcelfatcel
Exactly right, I’m 5’10” barefoot and before the good old insoles+boots frauding I actually got unprompted ‘you’re the shortest guy I’ve dated/I don’t usually date guys your height’ from a few women. To even get this sort of comment from one at this height is pretty unbelievable. Then you look at girls’ relationship history, and...
I guess this depends where u live, somewhere in europe that is probably right at average or lower end of average in height. Here I get called 6'0 frequently at 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
I guess this depends where u live, somewhere in europe that is probably right at average or lower end of average in height. Here I get called 6'0 frequently at 5'10.
London - but average male height is nothing special here. Just hypercompetitiveness on dating apps (and tbh the fact that I have a preference against dating girls under, say, 5’6”)

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
100% true

Never meet a girl's family/friends, unless you mog them physically, or mog them financially (by a lot)

Dated an average chick (wasn't blackpilled at the time), made the mistake of meeting her friends - majority were white and had blue eyes, above average. Racist fucks talked so much shit about me until she dumped me "for my personality" (girl is still single now since she's still looking for a guy out of her league). Strange. She was in love with me right to the point I met her friends, then my "personality" changed.

Currently dating a short girl (all her friends and family are short). Took her virginity

I'm 5'10, heighmog everyone she knows. They treat me like a chad

Also, never think a girl is "special" just because of your infatuation. Once you do, they will tear you up

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod