Boys your bodies dont have to be perfect

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Screenshot 20191211 193138 Instagram

Now imagine someone wrote this about women... :lul: Would be screenshotted and posted with captions "Men are trash, nothing new"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bennett, Mateusz74, Cornnyy and 12 others
I bet some incel had a dopamine raise while reading the first part.

They had us in the first half ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, IWantToMax, Averagecel and 4 others
I bet some incel had a dopamine raise while reading the first part.

They had us in the first half ngl.

"I-I-It's because she is just a shallow whore, true women like men who are confident and smell nice !":soy:

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 1973
The last sentence is shopped in you utter tards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3990 and Mediocre Normalfag
fuuck . ive got stretch marks from my clavicles being so grown

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and ShredPill

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and CopeIsReal
translation: it's ok to be incel.

Best part is that it's probably some PSL 4 slag who's gonna end up with a betabuxer that she says she'd never date because she wasn't good looking enough to secure the type of guy she wanted..

This will lead to depression pills in her 40's and a life of pity fucks for her husband that financial supports her - That she wants to instantly be over in agony as his sweaty, condomless obese body is heathing all over her while inside her used up pussy to the point where she has to count down the seconds of the clock until it's over - To the point where it might as well be rape for the rest of her life.

Then the rest of her life beyond that point will be SSRI's and depression meds to cope with aging and living vicariously through instagram sluts and reality shows who did everything that she wished she could have ever done (That she didn't do) because of her PSL 4 looks level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and CopeIsReal
Best part is that it's probably some PSL 4 slag who's gonna end up with a betabuxer that she says she'd never date because she wasn't good looking enough to secure the type of guy she wanted..

This will lead to depression pills in her 40's and a life of pity fucks for her husband that financial supports her - That she wants to instantly be over in agony as his sweaty, condomless obese body is heathing all over her while inside her used up pussy to the point where she has to count down the seconds of the clock until it's over - To the point where it might as well be rape for the rest of her life.

Then the rest of her life beyond that point will be SSRI's and depression meds to cope with aging and living vicariously through instagram sluts and reality shows who did everything that she wished she could have ever done (That she didn't do) because of her PSL 4 looks level.

BROOTALLY accurate, holy fuck dude.

72259709 866854357128568 6078279064949358592 o

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 3902
Someone should make a Twitter account and solely repost these misandrist tweets while, however, reversing the gender and then linking the original tweet in the comments or something.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer
I would rape that whore and burn her alive until her skin crackles

You’re an illiterate fuck. That’s what he’s saying. Can you not read?

I am not native speaker, also why he tagged me here? I don't give a fuck about this thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
@FatJattMofo is a SLAYER AAAAAAHHH
ĄHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
ĄHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
bitter

View attachment 190061

Now imagine someone wrote this about women... :lul: Would be screenshotted and posted with captions "Men are trash, nothing new"

Incel trait: Spitting redpills in your safe space, but losing your shit when you encounter actual redpills in the wild

@Slayer

Why you tagged me here, I don't know who are you and this scream rent free.

FUCK I CAN'T UNSEE THIS SHIT THREAD AND MY EYES ARE ON FIRE

C6f

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer