BP overdose

beance1

beance1

Iron
I wish i was beautiful I wish i had a squared chin with a insane maxilla and mandible. I wish my zygos were more pronounced and higher set I wish my gonions were flared, I want the right genetics why cant I be beautiful. If I was HTN i wouldnt even have to think about these things. I get female attention and validation but itd be so much easier if I was HTN i wouldnt have to worry if i have the right lighting or angle to fraud. If i was HTN I could just pick up the camera and their pants would be soaked I wish I was beautiful enough where I didnt have to try or be self conscious. I hate seeing my self unfruaded I look sub 3 why cant I be beautiful in every angle. I hate the idea of the girl im talking to seeing guys and comparing me to them, why cant i just be beautiful enough. Everytime i open up about it I get told copefuel that im so young and im still growing but i already know im gonna be just as fucking recessed and have no amazing features by the end of puberty. "JFL" what a fucking lie no amount of female attention and validation is enough to make me feel good about my self. Making out and fucking with girls doesnt make me feel any better about my looks. They all secretly want a HTN but just dont say that. Why cant I be beautiful enough where girls chase me and see me as perfection. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Inb4 OP is 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, watah, Clavicular and 3 others
Womp womp nigguh

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, Pollorex, JohnBaza and 3 others
I wish i was beautiful I wish i had a squared chin with a insane maxilla and mandible. I wish my zygos were more pronounced and higher set I wish my gonions were flared, I want the right genetics why cant I be beautiful. If I was HTN i wouldnt even have to think about these things. I get female attention and validation but itd be so much easier if I was HTN i wouldnt have to worry if i have the right lighting or angle to fraud. If i was HTN I could just pick up the camera and their pants would be soaked I wish I was beautiful enough where I didnt have to try or be self conscious. I hate seeing my self unfruaded I look sub 3 why cant I be beautiful in every angle. I hate the idea of the girl im talking to seeing guys and comparing me to them, why cant i just be beautiful enough. Everytime i open up about it I get told copefuel that im so young and im still growing but i already know im gonna be just as fucking recessed and have no amazing features by the end of puberty. "JFL" what a fucking lie no amount of female attention and validation is enough to make me feel good about my self. Making out and fucking with girls doesnt make me feel any better about my looks. They all secretly want a HTN but just dont say that. Why cant I be beautiful enough where girls chase me and see me as perfection. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Inb4 OP is 13
this mogs what OP described
IMG 6945
only 13 yo kids think it's good to be ogre

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and scrunchables
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
85% of blackpill is a meme

Dont let it ruin you brocel

Yeah I don’t care

Ultimate subhuman's POV
View attachment 3073275

cope, it attracts hot girls
And gay rapists. You can’t tell me someone with that build is defending themselves from a balding muscle freak on a cocaine bender and 1000 grams of caffeine preworkout with rape mode activated

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Imretarded?
The typical GrAYcel post...

• +1
Reactions: Saisei
And gay rapists. You can’t tell me someone with that build is defending themselves from a balding muscle freak on a cocaine bender and 1000 grams of caffeine preworkout with rape mode activated
IMG 6947
life fuel for america bros
IMG 6948

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
jesus loves you for who you are on the inside