BPD whore destroyed my friend

nigtard

nigtard

Was in a relationship with him for a month while she was secretly speaking to FIVE other guys.When she got caught, she tried to make the excuse that she didn't have sex with any of the guys.

This same bitch had sex with another one of my friends months before this relationship and told everyone that they didn't do anything but someone caught and recorded them in the act and the clip spread through my school.
After they broke up she went insane and basically told everyone everything that my friend told her privately.It was brootal she was telling people about how he told her that he's insecure about his dick size and a whole lot of other shit.Now shes basically a full blown whore with a body count in the 60-70s

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Darkeningstar
Was in a relationship with him for a month while she was secretly speaking to FIVE other guys.When she got caught, she tried to make the excuse that she didn't have sex with any of the guys.

This same bitch had sex with another one of my friends months before this relationship and told everyone that they didn't do anything but someone caught and recorded them in the act and the clip spread through my school.
After they broke up she went insane and basically told everyone everything that my friend told her privately.It was brootal she was telling people about how he told her that he's insecure about his dick size and a whole lot of other shit.Now shes basically a full blown whore with a body count in the 60-70s
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nigtard
Disgusting
She was the mentally ill whore I talked about on here saying that I was going to fuck her since she was acting interested.But thank God I didn't shes crazy and this is coming from me but once she has you in her grasps its over,I've seen what she does to guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Darkeningstar
She was the mentally ill whore I talked about on here saying that I was going to fuck her since she was acting interested.But thank God I didn't shes crazy and this is coming from me but once she has you in her grasps its over,I've seen what she does to guys.
It would have fucked your brain even more

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Haha, sex havers getting what they deserve

It would have fucked your brain even more
I probably would've ended up seriously hurting her and go to jail.I hate women who are too emotional and try to manipulate you, its very easy to see through them unless you're pussywhipped which happens to everyone she fucks with.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Haha, sex havers getting what they deserve
He was actually a incel before her, he's a very nice guy who she saw as an easy target.She basically treated him like a pet

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and Darkeningstar
I probably would've ended up seriously hurting her and go to jail.I hate women who are too emotional and try to manipulate you, its very easy to see through them unless you're pussywhipped which happens to everyone she fucks with.
And exposing their manipulation brings no good, precisely because of that.

• +1
He was actually a incel before her, he's a very nice guy who she saw as an easy target.She basically treated him like a pet
Why does no BPD whore ever target me???

• +1
Again, cheating should be illegal

• +1