br00tal pil

stalkuh

stalkuh

cod pelmr
this whore gets a shit ton of attention and she looks like a cum dump at max holy shit, i wish i was as GL as i am but as a girl, i would rule the minds of beta fags and get money outta them
IMG 6184
IMG 6185

btw she also manages to get audacity to point people like this out when she posts stories of her being half naked jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, watah, majesticincel and 2 others
Just be htn

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
only thing i want from life is to one one good girl that isn't like this... but i have seen more this than what i want

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
this whore gets a shit ton of attention and she looks like a cum dump at max holy shit, i wish i was as GL as i am but as a girl, i would rule the minds of beta fags and get money outta themView attachment 3166012View attachment 3166016

btw she also manages to get audacity to point people like this out when she posts stories of her being half naked jfl
i blame the men as much if not more, many problems would go away if moids controlled sex drive and didnt goon to scantily clad woman on the internet or real life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, stalkuh, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
i blame the men as much if not more, many problems would go away if moids controlled sex drive and didnt goon to scantily clad woman on the internet or real life.
ur right but gonna catch hate anyway bhai

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and StarvedEpi
looks downie

• JFL
Reactions: stalkuh
ur right but gonna catch hate anyway bhai
some people can only think in extremism that even suggesting all woman are not hypergamous whores gets you called a normie

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and dipenhydramine
some people can only think in extremism that even suggesting all woman are not hypergamous whores gets you called a normie
real brocel

everything is an extreme here

never understood the woman hate

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
The average male normie has the sentience of a 3 year old and iq of a caveman

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and stalkuh
IMG 20240912 223506

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: stalkuh
real brocel

everything is an extreme here

never understood the woman hate
i understand where there coming from but alot of the same reasons to hate woman apply to men its just cuz there men they dont see it and vise versa. foids and moids both disgust me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, dipenhydramine and stalkuh
i understand where there coming from but alot of the same reasons to hate woman apply to men its just cuz there men they dont see it and vise versa. foids and moids both disgust me
understandable bhai

i sorta feel the same i guess

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi