Slayer

💩

Looksmax or rope

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: shibo
1. A lot of the answers are men

2. Being familiar with the person is a big thing for women, this is why social groups are important

3. Most men are out of shape and just plain gross, let's be serious

4. In the range of at least average height. white, lean men that are not deformed most will have at least had a relationship, top 30% of this demographic probably have regular sex with different women.

5. nothing to see here if I see an answer where a women says she only finds 5% of men she says as wanting to have sex with see my previous answers.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Only part I somewhat agree with
read the usernames of the posters and look at the writing style... also how the fuck can you not agree with point 2 when the answers you fucking are providing as evidence which you believe are women actually state this. Derp they are lying and yet telling the truth about how many men they find attractive? way to cherry pick your own confirmation bias.

comment removed

i feel like many a brutal pill was dispensed in this thread

Im surprised there are not more shootings in this day and age

read the usernames of the posters and look at the writing style... also how the fuck can you not agree with point 2 when the answers you fucking are providing as evidence which you believe are women actually state this. Derp they are lying and yet telling the truth about how many men they find attractive? way to cherry pick your own confirmation bias.
Because they will still pick the hottest guy they know. Just being in her social circle isn't a sufficient condition, and most times it isn't even a necessary one. I have been cold approached by women who didn't even know my name. Attractive men will get DMs from random women on instagram. Propinquity only comes into play when she is on the fence about fucking you.

Because they will still pick the hottest guy they know. Just being in her social circle isn't a sufficient condition, and most times it isn't even a necessary one. I have been cold approached by women who didn't even know my name. Attractive men will get DMs from random women on instagram. Propinquity only comes into play when she is on the fence about fucking you.
It really is a sufficient condition. If you are the second most attractive in the circle and she has already fucked chad enjoy your seconds.

It really is a sufficient condition. If you are the second most attractive in the circle and she has already fucked chad enjoy your seconds.
7b7.png

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
The average guy looks like complete shit tbh