braces advice 19M

V

valentine

Iron
i've heard stories from people who fixed their crowding with braces but ended up looking worse afterward. the dentist told me that to fix the crowding in my bottom teeth i'd need to have teeth removed, which i've heard can reduce face width. there’s also something w my upper teeth where they either protrude too far forward or some shit like that that's making my philtrum look off and gives me smile lines thats especially noticeable in bad lighting. this is my biggest flaw but i'm already spending a ton of money on my studies so that's another reason im hesitant. any advice is appreciated

Attachments

• photo_2024-09-29_15-07-26.jpg
    photo_2024-09-29_15-07-26.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-09-29_19-29-01 (3).jpg
    photo_2024-09-29_19-29-01 (3).jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-09-29_19-29-01 (2).jpg
    photo_2024-09-29_19-29-01 (2).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
i've heard stories from people who fixed their crowding with braces but ended up looking worse afterward. the dentist told me that to fix the crowding in my bottom teeth i'd need to have teeth removed, which i've heard can reduce face width. there’s also something w my upper teeth where they either protrude too far forward or some shit like that that's making my philtrum look off and gives me smile lines thats especially noticeable in bad lighting. this is my biggest flaw but i'm already spending a ton of money on my studies so that's another reason im hesitant. any advice is appreciated
Dnrd get ccw bimax+mse and msdo for expansion

Dnrd get ccw bimax+mse and msdo for expansion
im not recessed and my face is already wide enough and its noticeable in pics taken from far away. if i expand it further i would look like a retard with my small chin. my question was whether its possible that removing teeth and getting braces would make me look worse

im not recessed and my face is already wide enough and its noticeable in pics taken from far away. if i expand it further i would look like a retard with my small chin. my question was whether its possible that removing teeth and getting braces would make me look worse
No removing teeth is healthy