braces recessed my maxilla

casuus

casuus

Iron
Ive always had good forward growth and a good maxilla. But for the last 4 months my dentist gave me rubber bands I should take and it caused my upper teeth to get pushed back so much that I can see a visible line of my maxilla getting recessed. Is there any way I can reverse this? There is no way I can recess my maxilla but not unrecess it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, Pollorex and thecel
ask your dentist to swap it out for forsus

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, casuus and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Ive always had good forward growth and a good maxilla. But for the last 4 months my dentist gave me rubber bands I should take and it caused my upper teeth to get pushed back so much that I can see a visible line of my maxilla getting recessed. Is there any way I can reverse this? There is no way I can recess my maxilla but not unrecess it.
Imagine I had this shit for 7 years jfl
And 4 premolar extractions.. before puberty

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and grnad
Not real, i bet your maxilla is the same, braces won't recced a maxilla JFL how the fuck would the braces recced a maxilla they just move the teeth slightly

If anything they would widen your maxilla and your palate

I dare you to post a side profile picture and i bet you would have a subhuman mongoloid skull and you are finding a way of coping

98f7e199755daf0e4587050978dddd48

Meanwhile Shawn Mendes who used braces in his teens years Has a perfect forward grown maxilla

I just cage at your cope :lul: