Braces w/ Rubberbands

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

π“‚€ β™± π–‡π–Šπ–†π–— π–œπ–Žπ–™π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–ž π–†π–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“ πŸ‚«
TLDR; have overbite (0.5cm),have gotten rubberbands from ortho,have not worn them.
scared of being fucked over and looksminned.
What can i do to avoid being looksminned?
Also have plate behind my upper teeth row,idk if its a palate expender or not.

hi guys,
im 16 having braces for atleast 1 year now.
since a couple months i got the rubber bands treatment due to haveing an overbite (0.5cm i believe.)
I also have a plate behind my upper teeth row,ortho said iβ€˜ll be over sooner woth braces with it.
Now i have not been consistent in wearing them at all because im scared they will fuck my lower third up and retract my maxilla?
Now my ortho has been shittin on me for not wearing them,i asked if they retract my face (he said they dont they just pull the lower part to the front,jfl if thats not a blatant lie)

WHAT CAN I DO TO AVOID BEING LOOKSMINNED?
GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP

listen to your dentist also we can't use imagination so consider using pics next time.

listen to your dentist also we can't use imagination so consider using pics next time.
alright,thanks for the answer.
was just worried because a lot of guys on here said braces fucked them up.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
BRACE for impact if you don’t wear them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
TLDR; have overbite (0.5cm),have gotten rubberbands from ortho,have not worn them.
Get bimax get bimax get bimax.
I got rubber braces which just descended me even more you need bimax I need bimax.

• +1
Get bimax get bimax get bimax.
I got rubber braces which just descended me even more you need bimax I need bimax.
Bro he needs bimax, you need bimax, I need bimax, almost everybody here needs bimax jfl

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and HarrierDuBois
DONT DONT DONT, braces will ruin all your forward growth. You're 16 this is the last year for you to get any more. Throw away the braces and kill your orthoziondiontist right now

• +1