Braces

Guilherme Ferrante

Guilherme Ferrante

Iron
I have had braces for 3 months and I am worried about the possibility of it being harmful to my jaw . Could someone explain to me if it is harmful if I removed it? I'm 15 years old

OBS: My dentist put a ricin dot on my last left lower arch tooth, so I can't close my teeth completely

Bruh why whyyyyy???? now you cant use my technique for jaw widening, ramus lengthening, maxilla ccw rotation, forward growth and some other benifits and you spend money on braces too:feelswah::feelswah:

Bruh why whyyyyy???? now you cant use my technique for jaw widening, ramus lengthening, maxilla ccw rotation, forward growth and some other benifits and you spend money on braces too:feelswah::feelswah:
mewing?

I have had braces for 3 months and I am worried about the possibility of it being harmful to my jaw . Could someone explain to me if it is harmful if I removed it? I'm 15 years old

OBS: My dentist put a ricin dot on my last left lower arch tooth, so I can't close my teeth completely
Bro don't listen to this retarded people will not harm ur jaw they can only harm ur jaw in one case which is teeth extraction otherwise don't worry majority had already a receeding jaw and they blame it on braces

• +1
Reactions: charm3
Bro don't listen to this retarded people will not harm ur jaw they can only harm ur jaw in one case which is teeth extraction otherwise don't worry majority had already a receeding jaw and they blame it on braces
It does actually harm ur teeth, when braces are put on it doesn’t change facial structure. It conforms to your current facial structure and match ur teeth to it.

15 was kinda early for braces but no turning back now, also no, braces wont recess you if you dont get any teeth extracted

And this niggaa bellow ur post who says that u can't use his techniques or methods . Its just bullshits non of his things works don't listen to everybody a lot of people here are retards he just mad
It does actually harm ur teeth, when braces are put on it doesn’t change facial structure. It conforms to your current facial structure and match ur teeth to it.
Bro it highly depends on the orthodontist

And this niggaa bellow ur post who says that u can't use his techniques or methods . Its just bullshits non of his things works don't listen to everybody a lot of people here are retards he just mad

Bro it highly depends on the orthodontist
Ur ltn so opinion is irrelevant