Brachycephaly is subhuman

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Muh warrior skull...

It's an ethnic feature and there are plenty of derogatory terms for brachycephalic people.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lorsss and Deleted member 656
you can cry more while I plow your mother .

primitve robust brachy will allways mog low T doli fags.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Muh warrior skull...

It's an ethnic feature and there are plenty of derogatory terms for brachycephalic people.
Who cares about your skull

when its all about your face
you can cry more while I plow your mother .

primitve robust brachy will allways mog low T doli fags.
Mathew bolling is the most robust white guy I have ever seen

Who cares about your skull

when its all about your face

Mathew bolling is the most robust white guy I have ever seen
every guy with a good face is AT LEAST mesocephalic with a flat occiput.
most are brachy.
Everything has to do with face especially skull

every guy with a good face is AT LEAST mesocephalic with a flat occiput.
most are brachy.
Everything has to do with face especially skull
Brachycephaly is subhuman af tho

Mesocephaly is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2527

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Chadelite
thats hyperbrachycephaly
2nd guy is brachycephalic as well, are you retarded or?
2nd guys occiput is flat
with a splanchocranium bigger than his neurocranium

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
There's no such thing as brachycephaly there's just people tilting their head trying to cope cause their midface is recessed.

hyperbrachycephaly again
+ hes asian, mongoloid skull type
absolutely nothing to do with whites
thanks again for letting me run your argument into the ground like i do with 100% of the arguments here
brachys mog u
just look at that pic of ronaldo in my warrior skull thread.

I just knew exactly who this thread was gonna lurk into it the moment I read the first pixel in "brachycephaly"

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
hyperbrachycephaly again
+ hes asian, mongoloid skull type
absolutely nothing to do with whites
thanks again for letting me run your argument into the ground like i do with 100% of the arguments here
brachys mog u
just look at that pic of ronaldo in my warrior skull thread.

He look sick tho
He look sick tho

Better than this

Last edited:
Is he brachy?

No. He's not. He's looking up a bit, like so many pics we see of good looking people. That flattens their mandibular angle. Tilt his head a few degrees down. And he does not have a short lower third.
This is a good link showing a doli and brachy being corrected to a more balanced meso face. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2176-94512012000400028

My first surgeon calculated me as a "severe Brachy" and the second said I have characteristics of doli and brachy. I asked him because I was surprised surgeon 2 is planning CCW rotation rather than CW rotation. Hope it will look good.

The posterior portion of my mandible is flat, while the anterior 3/4'' is more sloped. I think my large forehead give the impression of a shorter lower third, so I 'll need to lower my hairline.

Last edited:
No. He's not. He's looking up a bit, like so many pics we see of good looking people. That flattens their mandibular angle. Tilt his head a few degrees down. And he does not have a short lower third.
This is a good link showing a doli and brachy being corrected to a more balanced meso face. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2176-94512012000400028

My first surgeon calculated me as a "severe Brachy" and the second said I have characteristics of doli and brachy. I asked him because I was surprised surgeon 2 is planning CCW rotation rather than CW rotation. Hope it will look good.

The posterior portion of my mandible is flat, while the anterior 3/4'' is more sloped. I think my large forehead give the impression of a shorter lower third, so I 'll need to lower my hairline.
Can you have brachy with a round weak jaw? Im not 100 percent knowledgeable about skull types.