Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio prove that face mogs height

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx
They are both manlets but they are still the biggest masculine sex symbols to walk across this earth.

Some people on celebheights were saying Pitt doesn't even make it to a full 5'11 jfl

Never began if you don't have a pretty face, height is just a bonus.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, borntosuffer, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
And let's not forget they are both AMERICANS but even in the most heightist country in this world, face still matters way more than height.

Over for us lankiecels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, iabsolvejordan and Art of Pattinson
Did you forget that they look like this
Brad.jpg

With that tier faceheight doesn’t even matter, but for the average mtn being 6’4 is a massive boost to his smv and a huge halo

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, ElTruecel, thegiganigga and 4 others
Giga chad ngl..

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, FacialStructure404, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
so you go by what people in the comments are saying instead of the actual listed height..hmmm

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Hair nigger, if they were bald none would even mention their names let alone them being generational sex symbols.

• JFL
Brad.jpg

With that tier faceheight doesn’t even matter, but for the average mtn being 6’4 is a massive boost to his smv and a huge halo
I honestly have always thought Doulph Ludgren mogged him to hell n back though.
There is just something about his face that seems off to me, both Leo and Delon also mog him.
Images 21

But yeah I guess you are right, I was just surprised to find out they are not at least 6ft2.
Halo effect is strong I could have sworn they were. :lul:

so you go by what people in the comments are saying instead of the actual listed height..hmmm
He is listed at 5'11 which is already shit tier height in the US but in the comments many people were posting some pictures which made it seem as if he was even shorter.
Also talking about how he wears some super high heeled boots, comparing to other actors, etc.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
He is listed at 5'10 which is already shit tier height in the US but in the comments many people were posting some pictures which made it seem as if he was even shorter.
Also talking about how he wears some super high heeled boots, comparing to other actors, etc.
5 10 shit tier in us, LMAO

• JFL
He is listed at 5'10 which is already shit tier height in the US but in the comments many people were posting some pictures which made it seem as if he was even shorter.
they were both 5 11 in prime

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Brad.jpg

hes not manlet hes 5'11. Its a good height especially when he was in his prime

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Art of Pattinson
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Isn't Leo known to be tall though? But yes I agree Pitt is a well known manlet seeing as he barely heightmogs Tom Cruise

That's basically foids height in any country that isn't a third world extremely dysgenic shithole.

Yeah I already corrected myself, but it still sucks though, no wonder Pitt got cucked by that post wall roastie.
Nigga other than the Netherlands where tf is 5'10 an average female height gtfo

Hair nigger, if they were bald none would even mention their names let alone them being generational sex symbols.
Aryan blond hair halo :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
OP is retarded Leo is 6ft and Brad is 5’11 SHIT thread

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
OP is retarded Leo is 6ft and Brad is 5’11 SHIT thread
Nah Rob Paul is giga autistic when it comes to height. I trust him more than anyone. Leo is 180-181 and Brad is 179-180. The average guesses down by the comment sections usually gets it right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and DarkAscender
That's basically foids height in any country that isn't a third world extremely dysgenic shithole.
I’m tired of you and all these other below 5’10 manlets claiming the average foid is 5’9 in some non Dinaric country. Even most models don’t hit 5’10 and they tower over all other females

dicaprio has descended a long time ago and he's fatcel now, he's going solely on status and the fact that he used to be a top tier pretty boy over 9000 years ago
pitt is still gl even though hes oldcel now and much older than dicaprio

They are both manlets but they are still the biggest masculine sex symbols to walk across this earth.

Some people on celebheights were saying Pitt doesn't even make it to a full 5'11 jfl

Never began if you don't have a pretty face, height is just a bonus.
No they dont. Fame makes their small frame irrelevant. In real life ur height and frame doesnt just impact how much women are attracted to u it masively impacts how other men treat u and its important to women that a man is treated with respect by other men.