• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me, nofap, opeggard and 3 others
yea just to look bloated all the time lmao dont chee

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Richard Cheese and nathan
It's just baby fat. There's a pic of old pitt bloated and he looks like that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, <6PSLcel and nathan
You are incredibly retarded if you truly believe that it was result of chewing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, skedd and nathan
You are incredibly retarded if you truly believe that it was result of chewing
But I think chewing can help sometimes. This example isn't suitable to prove your opinion. Pitt just got older and leaner

before
View attachment 3003947
after
View attachment 3003948

chewing is literally a cheat code for a tapered jaw
also if this isn't proof that chewing works I don't know what is
Hernan drago also said taht chewing gave him good jaw, or pretty face. Probally waht made his fwhr and midface so good. He said it on a tv show
Screenshot 2024 06 28 174823

He used to have a long mideface and thin cheekbones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, greycel and nathan
Looks like tmj to me ngl

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
Yeah brah Brad Pitt started chewing after reading lookism topics from the future :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
Hernan drago also said taht chewing gave him good jaw, or pretty face. Probally waht made his fwhr and midface so good. He said it on a tv showView attachment 3003959
before
View attachment 3003947
after
View attachment 3003948

chewing is literally a cheat code for a tapered jaw
also if this isn't proof that chewing works I don't know what is

he says that chewing and clenching have him a good jaw and faceprobalyl expalins why he has a short midface, dosent make since why he would bring that up on the show if it didnt contribute to his looks.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, greycel and nathan
Hernan drago also said taht chewing gave him good jaw, or pretty face. Probally waht made his fwhr and midface so good. He said it on a tv showView attachment 3003959
What did he say he chewed? How often? What age?
Video?

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and nathan
imo chewing is good if you have inward gonions and your masseter is placed properly. then its hypertrophy can fraud as if you have outward gonions. still not as good as someone who naturally has them, but better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, CursedOne and nathan
What did he say he chewed? How often? What age?
Video?
the video i linked. He said he clenched his jaw. Id imagine he had done it for a long time for it to be the thing on the top of his head as an awnser to why he is good looking. He said he clenched his jaw to make it look good, which is the same as chewing, he prolyl did chew though, he used to have a long midface.
Screenshot 2024 06 28 174823

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nathan
source??

chewing destroyed my face. chewing is complete bullshit. dont fall for it

• Woah
source??

chewing destroyed my face. chewing is complete bullshit. dont fall for it
video. look in the earlier replies in this thred. He speaks spanish but claims clenching is jaw gave him taht face

Last edited:
  • +1
imo chewing is good if you have inward gonions and your masseter is placed properly. then its hypertrophy can fraud as if you have outward gonions. still not as good as someone who naturally has them, but better than nothing.
Chewing did make my gonions go more outwards. Then again it could've been bone mass but it was a very sudden increase in the span of a few months when I started clenching more than chewing tbh
I did further my asymmetry that I had previously.

That's one thing to watch out for
I also redcued my mandibular to floor angle

the video i linked. He said he clenched his jaw. Id imagine he had done it for a long time for it to be the thing on the top of his head as an awnser to why he is good looking. He said he clenched his jaw to make it look good, which is the same as chewing, he prolyl did chew though, he used to have a long midface.View attachment 3003967
What do you mean he did it in a way to make it look good?
I didn't understand what he meant when he said chew so it looks seductive. Does that mean slightly cheek suck while chewing?

I've noticed my zygos get more downturned, and my midface get slightly longer from clenching personally
And I clenched 24/7 for close to 6 months. Maybe 4-5
Even when I was asleep
And it wasnt hard clenching or soft
It was mild-moderate

I think he just grew bone for his lower third during puberty. He was overweight so you could never really tell but he had bones underneath that.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and ongongfr
Chewing did make my gonions go more outwards. Then again it could've been bone mass but it was a very sudden increase in the span of a few months when I started clenching more than chewing tbh
I did further my asymmetry that I had previously.

That's one thing to watch out for
I also redcued my mandibular to floor angle

What do you mean he did it in a way to make it look good?
I didn't understand what he meant when he said chew so it looks seductive. Does that mean slightly cheek suck while chewing?

I've noticed my zygos get more downturned, and my midface get slightly longer from clenching personally
And I clenched 24/7 for close to 6 months. Maybe 4-5
Even when I was asleep
And it wasnt hard clenching or soft
It was mild-moderate

I think he just grew bone for his lower third during puberty. He was overweight so you could never really tell but he had bones underneath that.
no, he said chewing made his face look better in general. he didnt sepcify, but he didnt say anyhting about face fat, even then chewing and clenching dosent make u look leaner, so i think hes reffering to his face structure in general

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nathan
@MakinMogReturns tell these niggers chewing isnt cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ongongfr and nathan
It’s not chewing is puberty lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongongfr, Richard Cheese and nathan