Who mogs facially?

• Total voters
greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
Pitt

616.jpg

Chico

@justadude @Preston @VicMackey @vaseqmoherad @zayn_brah @StrangerDanger @Erik-Jón @Leo69 @Kroker @copemaxxedturanid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justadude, Erik-Jón and Jason Voorhees
Brad is just a attractive hillbilly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, greeneyes and (deleted member)
Pitt pheno, jaw, and colouring mogs and looks more unique so him.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and greeneyes
Pitt pheno, jaw, and colouring mogs and looks more unique so him.
Pitt mogs him hard in literally every single imaginable way
1661809250940-gif.1844378

This is Pitt at 41

This is Chico at 29

There’s a reason one is the biggest sex symbol of the past 50 years, and the other is only worshipped on aspie forums and 12 year olds on wattpad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, cantbreaktheice, Looksmaxxer911 and 16 others

This is Pitt at 41

This is Chico at 29
View attachment 1863922View attachment 1863923
There’s a reason one is the biggest sex symbol of the past 50 years, and the other is only worshipped on aspie forums and 12 year olds on wattpad
I was going to make this exact same comment but couldn't be bothered finding the GIFs jfl

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
Pitt mogs plus much better aging

PRetty boy chad vs unique gigachad

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 15390 and greeneyes
Close, both look better in motion than candids, prefer chico tbh.

• +1

This is Pitt at 41

This is Chico at 29
Lmao brutal evisc. This basically sums up the life of every PSL god. PSL gods are worshipped by ugly men and ugly women (social outcast) while Pitt and the average chad is worshipped by society.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, being above 6 PSL is a falio. That’s way too attractive to not look retarded to normal people.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and CEO of Sex

This is Pitt at 41

This is Chico at 29
Yeah cos one is a Hollywood actor and the other one is a supermodel.
Jfl at this logic.
Dozens of models out there who mogs Pitt facially.
Prime Chico stomps

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Jfl at this logic.
Prime Chico stomps
Keep sucking Chico’s cock, meanwhile as you were typing this comment Brad Pitt just fucked 5 prime women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Tallooksmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, MakinMogReturns and greeneyes
Insane how this forum is racist towards gigachads.

• Hmm...
Jfl at this logic.
Prime Chico stomps
Yeah, it's not fair to compare someone who's a giga famous Hollywood actor to some aspie model. You'll never get accurate ratings for Pitt because the halo effect is too strong. He's very good looking, but he's not a gigachad. That's just ridiculous.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deprived, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Jfl at this logic.
Prime Chico stomps
Retarded forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
prime chico would pull more

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Lmao brutal evisc. This basically sums up the life of every PSL god. PSL gods are worshipped by ugly men and ugly women (social outcast) while Pitt and the average chad is worshipped by society.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, being above 6 PSL is a falio. That’s way too attractive to not look retarded to normal people.

This is Pitt at 41

This is Chico at 29
But you're comparing a hollywood actor to some autistic model. The former is spending loads of money on staying young while the latter is happily married and retired.

Timothee Chalamet and Tom Holland are 26 and look like teenagers. Chico could've easily achieved the same thing had he been vigilant about it and had a heavy financial-incentive to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Keep sucking Chico’s cock, meanwhile as you were typing this comment Brad Pitt just fucked 5 prime women.
Haha pitt fucks millionaires for breakfast yet users here say he’s low tier chad.

People have done chadfishes with chico thats all im saying.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18840
People have done chadfishes with chico thats all im saying.
I’ve shown every PSL GOD and every guy that’s worshipped here to women and none are found attractive LOL. Women want to fuck Paul walker esque guys.

I’ve shown every PSL GOD and every guy that’s worshipped here to women and none are found attractive LOL. Women want to fuck Paul walker esque guys.
Nice but irl with prime women, basically all women found them attractive. Youre an oldcel with washed up roasties who are coping w the fact that they dont have a shot. Theres a tinder experiment with chico on this site where he kills it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deprived
Clearly chico, but they wouldn't put a ring on him. He looks like a pussy who will get slapped around by other. Pitt is a good looking not on chicos level, but looks like he can slap around some niggas

Prime Chico has objectively less flaws PSL wise

But Pitt coloring mogs, looks more interesting and aged so much better that there is no way that he doesn’t mog Chico

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TUSSELEIF, Leo69 and 2 others
Prime Chico has objectively less flaws PSL wise

But Pitt coloring mogs, looks more interesting and aged so much better that there is no way that he doesn’t mog Chico
Yeah, but in both primes. Chico edges out Pitt in PSL facially, but not by a lot. Pitt gets overrated here due to what you said in regards to coloring.

is this a weird angle? @StrangerDanger utter retard

zayn malik mogs you to death as well
I mog Zayn ez but you dont. Dont compare urself to zayn lmfao

• +1
I mog Sean O'Pry but you do't. Don't compare yourself to Sean O'Pry lmfao.
Well I wouldnt hesitate to argue if it werent for the fast that its true. You @Niko69 and St. Gonzalocel @ReadBooksEveryday are on a completly different level

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Well I wouldnt hesitate to argue if it werent for the fast that its true. You @Niko69 and St. Gonzalocel @ReadBooksEveryday are on a completly different level
What do you mean? I'm confused.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I mog Sean O'Pry but you do't. Don't compare yourself to Sean O'Pry lmfao.
Stfu you’ve never seen @StrangerDanger he looks fucking insane especially with his gymaxxed 6’3 physique

• +1
Yeah dude just stfu you know nothing you’ve tried this autistic shit before, you must have beat as a kid for you to have this personality to go after a passive little swedcuck like @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Anyone voting for William is fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Pitt annihilated Cavill HARD in a mog battle yet Cavill is winning against Chico. But Chico and Pitt are tied here?
God the people are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted, terrorblade and 1 other person
Pitt annihilated Cavill HARD in a mog battle yet Cavill is winning against Chico. But Chico and Pitt are tied here?
Chico will either pull ahead in the Cavill poll in a couple hours/days, or Pitt will soon edge out Chico here. Sometimes different users see the polls on different threads. It’s not like these polls are concrete science, just for fun.

• +1
there's a few pictures from his prime where chico looks like a god, but in the rest he does not live up to the hype...

According to this forum.
Images 1

Michael Jordan looks too intimidating and dark triad.

But louis allen III looks approachable.
louis-allen-eye-candy-v-6.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and StrangerDanger
Brad Pitt is literally 60 and mogs half of the Chad population to this day, some ppl are just born for success