BRAG THREAD #1 - I EXPERIENCED WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR A WOMAN TO BE OBSESSED WITH ME

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
@iblamechico - This thread was made at the request of this user.
Might post other stories with other girls if this gets good reception.

Thread Theme Music:

The date is January 29th, 2024.

I have just arrived at my classroom, but the professor isn't there yet, therefore the door is locked.
I must wait for her to get here.

I see this girl. She's an 18 year old White Hispanic LTB from Cuba, she had an accent. She's the only one waiting (so far). So, I walk and stand next to her, next to the classroom waiting for her. I didn't pay any attention to her.

Here's where everything changed.
As I was approaching her (to form a line next to the door), she smiled at me. She gave me this huge smile. I smiled back to be friendly.
I then stand next to her, 6 ft apart. The moment I stopped standing, I saw her stare at me in my peripheral vision.

I thought she was going to say something, so I look at her.
She smiled again, and she got closer to me (now we are like 2.5 ft apart from each other)

She then asks "Are you in this class?"

I then said "Yes!"

She was really happy to hear that.

I'm not sure that she likes me, so I continue minding my business.
I was watching this video.

She then said "Are you always that serious?!"

She was implying that I wasn't this bubbly guy that always was smiling, and she didn't know why.

I respond with "Yes!".
After talking a bit, and her giggling and flirting with me, the professor comes, and we then go inside.
After that interaction, I was positive that she liked me.

So, the thing is, we don't sit near each other since class started early January, and she didn't notice I was in her class until then.

After class, she approached me and asked if I wanted to walk with her. I agreed (out of pity) and we went to the library.

The caveat? She asked if I could GET IN HER CAR!
Her car was broken, so she was driving her mother's car.

She let me get in her mother's car.

So, as we're walking to her car, she was giggling and laughing at everything I said, she had ZERO sense of "respectful distancing".
She always violated my personal space. This is a recurring theme. She's either desperate for me, or Chadstriken by me.

So, when we got to her car, she opened the door for me and asked me about her major and everything. I was anxious since my abused dog headass didn't anticipate this WHATSOEVER.

We then went to the school library and did our schoolwork together.

Every time we had class, we would meet up before class in front of the class until the professor arrived, then we would go to the library together to hangout and do work. I treated her like a friend, she wanted me with every piece of her soul, and wasn't scared to make that clear.

Some noteworthy scenes.

1. During the last few weeks of the class, we didn't have much work to do. She started to bring snacks for me! This is probably one of the most loving gestures I've seen from a stranger to be fair. She thought of me before coming to school :owo:

Anyways, she brought these Cuban sugar cookies for me and she also brought these sweets for me.
She always brought food for both of us. One for me, one for her. She'd offer it to me and we would eat together.

2. One time, I was in the hallway and she was smiling hard at me and she got really touchy and started shaking me (she was releasing all of her passion for me lol). and she demanded that I smiled and stopped being so aloof (she was probably forcing interest on my end).

3. One time we walked around the school together with nothing to do and we were just talking and having fun.

4. Many awkward moments on her end. I know that sometimes you can't act normal in front of your crush and that's what happened to her.

5. She started dressing much better since she kept seeing me get compliments from other people.

6. We went to the school restaurant together and she wouldn't take another bite if I was actively saying something to her.

7. 3 weeks into meeting her, she wanted me to go to the beach with her with her family (father would be there too) and friends. She pointed out that it would be fun if I went. When I seemed hesitant, she BEGGED! for me to come with her. She was so disappointed when the begging didn't work.

8. I think she also invited me to go somewhere else, I could by lying though.

Stop being a researchcel or rotter and go looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer, whiteislandpill and 9 others
Fuarkk mirin. I brought the forum Chad out of enchanted_elixir. Thanks for the tag, great read. Also why is she ltb, I'm pretty sure u said an htb was obsessed over you like recently?

But still,

Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Fuarkk mirin. I brought the forum Chad out of enchanted_elixir. Thanks for the tag, great read. Also why is she ltb, I'm pretty sure u said an htb was obsessed over you like recently?

But still,

Bump.
There was a LTB, a MTB, and 2 HTBs.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
The LTB was the earliest, the HTBs were the latest.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
she wants looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and enchanted_elixir
she wants looksmaxxing advice
To be fair, she would just need to be a bit leaner, take off her glasses, and get a new eye shape and she'd be HTB+
@iblamechico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and heightmaxxing
Her eye shape is massively dragging her down

All was good until I saw that oversimplified cuck, worst unfunny history channel ever

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Wait what? @enchanted_elixir is back?
@ReadBooksEveryday isn't it the dude from /amiugly?

How did you not fuck already? It would take one move at her car and youd finally ascend
No condom, still a virgin, low T, not a fuckboy, and idiot decision overall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and ElySioNs
She did so much for u bro u should’ve at least gave her dick

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ShawarmaFilth
Brag later not sooner, I know it's a different "issue", and I've been there, but don't get complacent

• +1
Mirin, what are your stats btw

• +1
MIRIN, the only time a girl was interested in me was at an outpatient mental hospital.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and enchanted_elixir
She did so much for u bro u should’ve at least gave her dick
Where would I have to fuck? In her mother's car?

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Where would I have to fuck? In her mother's car?
This is my issue as well, even if I found some girl to fuck my parents house is a fuck no and I don't have a car yet

• +1
Did she at least have an ass? Then yeah u should’ve
She did, hips could be nicer, and it wasn't the roundest (could be solved with 3 months of consistent squatting).

Damn, so basically a maxxed out normie style, skin, hair, and appeal wise? What about height
average height in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
oversimplified high iq channel

• +1