Bragging about Hardmaxx is stupid

jué

jué

0%Love
Currently the world is deceived, we see more and more people with operations everywhere who try to show off their beauty on social networks, this is very funny, imagine being so ugly that you have to pay thousands of dollars to try to get a little attention , generally men and women

But I have a question, what will happen to your next generation? Maybe your son will have your horrible face from a few years ago?

If you are attractive because of the genetic lottery be grateful, even if you have a normal base maybe a little above average, but be grateful

because with that you are better than the guys with fucking bad LL who look like carnival junk, or with those from lefort who try to change their horrible face and after a few months they realize that those millimeters of titanium will not change their face or much less his shitty life

"Bro I have lefort, I'll look epic and superior" fix your horrible orbitals nigga:feelskek:, although even that won't change anything

"ig girls posing for the camera, showing off their beauty" shit he looks like a clown with so much botox:feelskek:

GENETICS IS THE LAW.
Live to die or live to stand out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Not that it means something. Hardmaxx is cope mostly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Costcosuperstore, Kroker and 1 other person
Currently the world is deceived, we see more and more people with operations everywhere who try to show off their beauty on social networks, this is very funny, imagine being so ugly that you have to pay thousands of dollars to try to get a little attention , generally men and women

But I have a question, what will happen to your next generation? Maybe your son will have your horrible face from a few years ago?

If you are attractive because of the genetic lottery be grateful, even if you have a normal base maybe a little above average, but be grateful

because with that you are better than the guys with fucking bad LL who look like carnival junk, or with those from lefort who try to change their horrible face and after a few months they realize that those millimeters of titanium will not change their face or much less his shitty life

"Bro I have lefort, I'll look epic and superior" fix your horrible orbitals nigga:feelskek:, although even that won't change anything

"ig girls posing for the camera, showing off their beauty" shit he looks like a clown with so much botox:feelskek:

GENETICS IS THE LAW.
Live to die or live to stand out
not having kids all i want is pussy and to be worshipped

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and jué
Not that it means something. Hardmaxx is cope mostly.
Do you have a normal base? It was appreciated, you have less than psl5 try to commit suicide right now, nothing can save you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
Without a good base, yes it's a fallacy.
Indeed. We have examples of people that got every surgery known to mankind and despite that, their lives remain the same. Most "good" surgery results are of those that already had good features to begin with i.e. eyebrows, zygos and etc.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Costcosuperstore, Kroker and 1 other person
hardmaxx to fix falios, not create ones

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, ss07, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
hardmaxx to fix falios, not create ones
Yeah you have a killer base, but with a weird nose, it's easy to fix it but trying to fix the whole face is fucking difficult if not impossible

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Costcosuperstore and User28823